Must-Listen: The KSR Postgame Show

© Denny Medley | USATSI

© Denny Medley | USATSI

Saturday night’s KSR postgame show was an all-timer. Matt gave a passionate opening monologue, Radio Ron tugged on our heart strings with his teary-eyed call and Mark Stoops made a special guest appearance by phone from Missouri.

If you were unable to hear it because you were outside burning your couch or flipping over your car, it is now available in podcast form for all to hear.

Click below and enjoy:

Article written by Drew Franklin

15 Comments for Must-Listen: The KSR Postgame Show

1. fireants25
    11:01 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

Best Xmas present I’ve ever gotten…flew out from Philly to mizzou to hang out with my parents and to see that game end like that was unreal…life long memory I’ll never forget…god bless this team

2. Iamheasyouarehe
    11:54 pm October 27, 2018 Permalink

If I hadn’t been home to watch it with my Dad, he would not have even watched the game, so I’m grateful I got to watch it with him. He’s been fan since the 50’s.

3. Han
    12:02 am October 28, 2018 Permalink

Both 6 Texas and 9 Florida go down. Texas to an unranked OSU. We’re moving on up and welcoming Georgia to a packed Kroger Field.

Next week could see two Top 10 SEC matchups with Bama-LSU and Georgia-UK.

4. Hereforbeer
    1:03 am October 28, 2018 Permalink

Outstanding

5. BigolBlue
    1:33 am October 28, 2018 Permalink

Told you haters uk was gonna win

• bigbluebanana
      7:25 am October 28, 2018 Permalink

Sure

• 4everUKblue
      8:13 am October 28, 2018 Permalink

Another Slater clone.

• henderblue
      8:54 am October 28, 2018 Permalink

Look who showed up BigolBluecardinaldumbass. Loser…

• 4everUKblue
      2:08 pm October 28, 2018 Permalink

bigoslaterwannabe is combatmedic89 head. You see henderblue bigbluebanana taught me to use combatmedic89 is place of profanity so instead of sh!thead it’s combatmedic89 head.

6. CellarDoorx06
    8:04 am October 28, 2018 Permalink

God Bless the Bluegrass!

7. The Big Lebowski
    8:41 am October 28, 2018 Permalink

I agree with all of it.

#GoBigBlue

8. hohum
    8:56 am October 28, 2018 Permalink

Great game but dissapointed that Dorian Baker has been a virtual no show this season. Needs to work on route running and LOOKING THE BALL IN WITH LASER FOCUS ALL THE WAY TO THE TUCK!!!!

9. hohum
    8:59 am October 28, 2018 Permalink

Missed out on a touchdown on the slant. Dorian has all the tools – needs to step up and focus

10. EK
    9:03 am October 28, 2018 Permalink

This weeks game is got to be the biggest game in the last 40 years. This defense is the best defense Kentucky’s had in the last 40 years. WOW!
    GO BIG BLUE!!

11. RealCatsFan
    9:59 am October 28, 2018 Permalink

Oh wow, imagine this defense combined with a qb like Couch at the helm. That would absolutely be lighting in a bottle. Heck, even if we had Stephen Johnson for one more year would have been amazing. That being said, hopefully this game will give Terry that burst of confidence that he needs to succeed against UGA. I think if they adopt more of a hurry-up offense like that last drive it will benefit him too. If he sprinkles in some of the runs that he had in the early season it would help too. Lastly, it sounds strange but I think having Gunnar in for a few series actually give Terry a chance to collect himself and come back in the game with more confidence. Go Cats!