Mississippi State is ready for a BLACKOUT

Davis Wade Stadium will be painted black Saturday evening when the Bulldogs host your University of Kentucky Wildcats in the cross-divisional rivalry. Mississippi State released a new video for the game, featuring the sweet sounds of Ciara’s new song, “Paint It, Black.”

Wear white if you’re going to the game. With blue, of course.

Confession: I like that song.

Article written by Drew Franklin

10 Comments for Mississippi State is ready for a BLACKOUT

1. Jerad
    4:41 pm October 22, 2015 Permalink

I heard another version the other day of this song. Can she sue the Roling Stones for ripping her off?

2. Dieter
    5:06 pm October 22, 2015 Permalink

Watching other teams’ pump up stuff makes me so thankful for KY Wildcats TV. They produce much more diverse and engaging content than most other similar outfits around the country.

3. 8 god
    5:51 pm October 22, 2015 Permalink

Clever with the line about the sea of blue or whatever.

4. DylanG
    5:52 pm October 22, 2015 Permalink

That song should NEVER be covered. Rolling Stones should sue her ass.

5. Aukfandude
    6:38 pm October 22, 2015 Permalink

Anybody else scared we will lose by 21+? Losing to a bad Auburn team at home and almost losing to Eastern. Our D has looked bad lately and mobile qb’s hurt us every time. Not feeling confident about this one.

• Ha!
      6:49 pm October 22, 2015 Permalink

You should feel confident about three things:

1. You basketball program is the laughingstock of the nation
      2. You will be searching for a coach very soon
      3. That coach will also be owned by Calipari (I see UCLA-type beat downs in your future)

Thanks for visiting. Have a nice next couple of years. 😉

#LittleBrothel

• Aukfandude
      7:21 pm October 22, 2015 Permalink

I am a UK fan. Why does everyone with any negative comment have to be a non fan? Just think were outmatched n this one and its a road game. Is everyone that way on here?

• Ha!
      8:21 pm October 22, 2015 Permalink

Typical troll response. Just save it, bro.

#L1C4nicate

6. Mathlete
    6:58 pm October 22, 2015 Permalink

We’re everyone’s Superbowl…?

7. Carolyn
    1:22 am October 23, 2015 Permalink

Saw this on their site a while back and have been planning since. All white with aome touchds of blue. I leVe at 6 an Saturday morning to drive doen, I can’t wait!
    FYI: Georgia is ALSO blacking out against us. 😊