Skip to content
- Tonight UK’ broke a 22-game road losing streak, going back to UK’s win at Louisville back in 2010.
- It was the first SEC road win since at Georgia in 2009.
- The win in Columbia was the first since Lou Holtz’s squad was 0-11 in 1999.
- Boom Williams had his third straight 100-yard game, getting 117 yards on 14 carries.
- UK has converted on 18 consecutive red zone appearances, dating back to Mississippi State last season.
- Khalid Henderson had 10 tackles, tying a career-high.
- True freshman cornerback Chris Westry had his first career sack and his first interception.
- Kentucky can be the outright leader in the SEC East with a win over Florida next week.