LIVE: Mark Stoops’ postgame press conference

Tune in now to hear what Mark Stoops has to say in his postgame press conference following the Cats’ narrow win over Vanderbilt.

Article written by Drew Franklin

8 Comments for LIVE: Mark Stoops’ postgame press conference

1. CombatMedic_98
    10:52 pm October 20, 2018 Permalink

We will lose against Missouri and Georgia if we can’t put in a QB that can stretch the field…

2. Catcasey1
    11:03 pm October 20, 2018 Permalink

Stoops deserves better than Gran

3. Natureboy42
    11:08 pm October 20, 2018 Permalink

Go away cm. No true uk fan wants or cares what you have to say. Hard fought win, the kind of game we lose in the past. These kids love each other and fight for each other on both offense and defense. Do we need better balance in offense sure but good teams find a way to win even when things are not going their way and that’s what we saw tonight. I like my team and I will support them and the staff till the end.

• bigbluebanana
      11:42 pm October 20, 2018 Permalink

Well put. CM is just full of crap. After the 1st game, he said we would suck all year, then we were rolling, he claimed he knew we’d be great the whole time. Now, that we are hitting a few bumps, he’s back to his “uk sucks, I’m gonna run my mouth again” ways.

• CombatMedic_98
      2:39 am October 21, 2018 Permalink

No Bananna Rama that’s a LIE…I said Terry Wilson sucks and 6 games into the season he does suck and that’s based on the stats and his performance. I mean he hands off the ball VERY WELL…probably the best in the SEC…cause that’s all he CAN do…minus the fumbles and interceptions. Oh by the way, he won’t throw because he can’t and if he does it’s usually intercepted. Huge deficit noted in his player profile before he was brought onto the team!!! Almost had another T A& M game!

• CombatMedic_98
      2:41 am October 21, 2018 Permalink

Great, thanks for the pep talk Rick Flair but, the QB Sucks and that’s it…we’ll OC too. Should have been 28 – 0 at half time…we take til the second half to score is pathetic

4. USMC5150
    11:52 pm October 20, 2018 Permalink

I’m glad for the win but damn Offensively down field passing is non existent.