LIVE: Mark Stoops on Kentucky’s win over MTSU

Mark Stoops is about to meet with reporters to recap Kentucky’s 34-23 win over Middle Tennessee State. Follow along courtesy of KyWildcatsTV:

13 Comments for LIVE: Mark Stoops on Kentucky’s win over MTSU

1. murphy60
    3:39 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

When will Mitch realize that in order to make this offense better, he needs to call in stoops and let him know that Eddie needs to go

• big cat
      3:40 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Can we start a go fund me page to get rid of Gran

• binarysolo
      3:45 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Yeah but Gran is our *3rd* OC under Stoops. How many do we need to go through? Nevermind Neal Brown’s success as a HC after he was let go.

• Blue Bill
      3:53 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Sucks to be 8-3 damn it.

2. big cat
    3:48 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Let’s hear it Mark…..proud of our guys…we fought hard…can’t say enough about our effort today…YEAH , OK!!!! wink

3. mgwolfe
    3:50 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

UK is limping to the finish line. The status quo will not win a bowl game. Heck I’m not feeling good about the dirty birds.

4. henderblue
    3:56 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Our play calling has been pretty terrible I agree. But on 4th and 1 an SEC offensive line should be able to move MTSU defense enough to sneak a first down. I don’t think that was a terrible call, but the execution was not there

5. abmorris27
    4:11 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

I bleed blue. Always want more. But we’re having our best season in 40 years and our record has improved every year. Perspective people. Go Cats!

6. big cat
    4:37 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Perspective or Perception. The perspective inside the BBN is we have had a goid year….ON PAPER. However, the perception outside BBN (rest of the world) is we are still a joke. We play MISS ST or FL today.

• big cat
      4:39 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

We lose now if we played FL or MISS ST today..maybe even MO and SC too…we digressed badly…that’s the perception and reality.

• So even when we win it has to be on the right day, at the right time, in the right way. What about the years where teams beat us, then got worse? Amazing the links people will go to in order to not give credit. If we were 11-0 it would be, well we don’t win by enough, etc.

7. big cat
    5:02 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

A win is not a win if you play a NAIA type school for SR day. What a joke. We should have beaten them by 100. I bleed blue but it is hard to watch us digress….

• All you can do is beat who’s on your schedule. Bama was tied 10-10 today with a 4-5 team. I bet they will still take the W though and move forward.