KSR Show Thread, 6/18: The Kentucky football coaching staff is in the house

One of the best days of the year is finally year, as the Kentucky football coaching staff is ready to take over KSR this morning.

This morning, Vince Marrow is set to control the radio show for the entire first hour, where the Big Dog will have guests from his side of the ball, including an appearance from star wide receiver Lynn Bowden.

From there, defensive coordinator Brad White will take over in the second hour, where Kentucky linebacker Kash Daniel will also join the show.

Kenucky head coach Mark Stoops is also expected to join the program at some point.

You’ll definitely want to tune in.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

Whitley CityWHAY98.3 FMLIVE
Williamson, WVWBTH1400 AMLIVE
Williamson, WVWBTH102.5 FM TLIVE
50 Radio Affiliates
37 Markets
1 TV/Cable Affiliate
*Affiliates subject to change without notice

Article written by Jack Pilgrim

Follow me on Twitter: @JackPilgrimKSR

80 Comments for KSR Show Thread, 6/18: The Kentucky football coaching staff is in the house

1. J-Dub421
    10:13 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Woooo!!! Football Staff Day!!!

• Realme
      10:16 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Now this is a show.

• J-Dub421
      10:17 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Wow, Bowden had a 3.8 GPA last year. Well done young man.

• ClutchCargo
      10:18 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

I could listen to Lynn Bowden and Big Dog talk all day. These coaches are making a difference in kids’ lives, and that makes me proud.

• J-Dub421
      10:26 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

One of the best things about being a UK fan is watching our players grow up and mature both on and off the court/field.

• ClutchCargo
      10:35 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

It’s almost like they’re winning the game of life or something. 🙂

11:23 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Just saw were Bowden faked being sick to avoid an OSU visit, now that’s cool.

• bouzoukiman
      11:40 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

All other guest hosts are disasters. Believe me. Haha. Just kidding, but someone ask Coach Brad if he was as taken aback as the rest of us at just.HOW.dominant Josh was in the Miss. State game after all the talk about how physical THEY were. Wow! I still can’t believe what I saw.

2. Realme
    10:25 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

“This is the year we gotta get Georgia”. Yes, let’s.

3. J-Dub421
    10:31 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Swag on Big Dog, swag on.

4. Realme
    10:36 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

I love Coach Marrow. If he told me to run through a brick wall, I’d have to give it my best.

10:39 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Ouch, that would hurt.

• ClutchCargo
      10:41 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

I would consider drywall, but brick would be a deal breaker for me.

• Realme
      10:44 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

I mean, I assume I get to wear a helmet and pads.

• ClutchCargo
      10:47 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Plastic vs bricks… I wouldn’t like the odds there. lol

11:44 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

RG, why are you afraid to read Memoirs? I was here for the Beatles just like you were, in fact I may be a little older than you. Don’t be scared, read the book then get back to me.

11:45 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Sorry, wrong thread.

11:47 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

If you want to listen to someone who has done extensive research, not just looking at videos visit http://www.jamespaulmccartney.com

5. J-Dub421
    10:57 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

How were the shows last week, since I missed them? Anything particularly exciting happen?

• Realme
      11:01 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

I liked Tom Hart and Peevy with some Caliparis.

11:16 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Funny story. 4ever/iam and I were having one of our longer Paul is not dead debates on the Tom Hart show thread.
      Couple of days later, I was looking for a picture for Phil Ackrill, one of the guys he said replaced Paul.
      There were a lot of pics of Paul, and the other Beatles and Ackrill, too. Further down the page was a picture of Tom Hart, and a direct link to KSR….odd.

• J-Dub421
      11:18 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Wild. If I have some time over the weekend, I may have to go peruse the show threads.

• RealCatsFan
      11:23 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Yep, we had some epic conspiratory theories and PID threads. Even got a mention on the radio when one of the hosts actually started reading the ST! How long has it been since a KSR host did something like that?

11:27 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

If you want to get anywhere near the truth on PID you’ll have to venture outside of google, etc. What made it hard for me to see for so long was I, like most didn’t want to see it but it’s all right in your face, you be objective.

11:27 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Yep, don’t know if I like being all over the internet.
      BTW, Happy No. 77 to the one and only Paul McCartney today. Sixty-one years of greatness.

11:31 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Still haven’t answered my question. Why do George Martin, George Harrison, Olivia Harrison and John Lennon call him William, Billy, Bill and Beatle Bill on multiple occasions?

• J-Dub421
      11:32 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Harrison and Lennon aren’t calling anyone anything. They’re dead.

11:33 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

And Paul went from being 5’11” to 6’2″ in just a few months in his 20’s.

11:34 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Funny J-Dub but it you go look they called him by those names while they were living.

11:34 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

• J-Dub421
      11:35 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

They all did a lot of drugs. I’m surprised they remembered their own names.

11:38 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

So are you RG. Watch the videos and tell me that’s not what they’re saying. Read Memoirs, both of them, then tell me how they can give all those details without having been there. Look at your album covers, they haven’t snuck in and doctored those.

11:38 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Height? Brian Epstein wanted the three Beatles at the mikes to be the same height. He put the guys in Chelsea boots…he put 3 inch Cuban heels on George and John. Paul wore regular heels.
      When they stopped touring, they ditched the Cuban heels, and suddenly…Paul grew?

11:39 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

RG have you ever heard of cosmetic surgery? Billy underwent multiple surgeries, those pictures of Phil and Billy were before Sept. 1966 and the surgeries.

• J-Dub421
      11:39 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

John Lennon isn’t dead. He faked his own death so he could return to his home planet in another galaxy.

11:41 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Show me pictures of Paul wearing boots while the others didn’t, and make sure they were not photoshopped.

11:42 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Here ya go J-Dub
      “The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about yet refuse to investigate.”    Dr. Wayne Dyer

11:44 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

11:44 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Sorry, wrong thread.

• J-Dub421
      11:47 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

John Lennon is an alien. Prove me wrong. You can’t. You just need to do the research and keep an open mind.

11:48 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

11:49 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Just like you can’t prove Paul is alive and wasn’t replace J-Dub

11:49 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Google “Beatles wearing Chelsea boots”. There is a pic of the Beatles, sitting down wearing light colored suits, wearing the boots; George and John are obviously wearing 3″ Cuban heels, and Paul is not.

11:50 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

RG and I were having a fun debate a few days ago but J-Dub you don’t like opinions that differ from yours in any category.

11:52 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

RG, based on your post saying “You’re watching videos that can be edited and overdubbed. Like Elvis and JFK in Forrest Gump…they put words in their mouths.
      Why does the real Paul have high arching eyebrows, and Billy Pepper/Phil Ackrill do not.” How can you be sure they are not photoshopped? You can’t just use it when you want.

• J-Dub421
      11:54 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Neither do you. You can’t accept that Lennon was an alien. He did all sorts of drawings of aliens, and was almost abducted by aliens. It was that bad aliens coming for him, so he had to fake his own death and escape back to his home planet. You just need to do the research like I did.

• RealCatsFan
      11:55 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Anthony Davis went from 6’0 to 6’10 in one year, so anything is possible. 😀

4ever, I appreciate that you are very passionate about the things you believe, and that is great. For me, I just have way too many things going on in my life right now that involve work, kids, house, and just living in the moment to concern myself with taking a deep dive into something that just doesn’t affect me that much. If Paul really died and they brought some dude in to take his place, at the end of the day, they still made some great music that I like to listen to, so there’s that. I’m not trying to shoot you down or anything, just saying that it’s going to be an uphill climb to convince a lot of people about something that they probably aren’t that interested in finding the “truth”. Peace to you, my friend, and GO CATS.

12:00 pm June 18, 2019 Permalink

RCF, thank you, I understand what you’re saying and I agree, the music is still great. To be clear, as I told RG, all I’m sure of is he was replaced and it’s not worth arguing about with people who weren’t even alive for the Beatles. I appreciate your response RCF.

12:00 pm June 18, 2019 Permalink

Oh and RCF, AD didn’t have that growth spurt in his 20’s.

• bouzoukiman
      12:00 pm June 18, 2019 Permalink

Elvis is alive and dinosaurs honked like Buicks:

• bouzoukiman
      12:01 pm June 18, 2019 Permalink

All in fun 4ever.

12:03 pm June 18, 2019 Permalink

All I was trying to do was to get RG to take an objective look and read the book. I am retired and have a lot more time on my hands than RG or RCF so I get it.

12:05 pm June 18, 2019 Permalink

Here’s one pic of the Beatles wearing Chelsea boots. https://oxbloodandwolf.wordpress.com/2014/03/09/fashion-finder-chelsea-boots/

12:26 pm June 18, 2019 Permalink

Well, 4ever, that’s the pic I was talking about. It’s clear John and George have the “high” heels, and Paul is wearing regular heels.
      Your other question, I just don’t have time to read a 666 page book, but I can tell you, it’s fiction, and it’s all Tom Uharriet.
      Of course, if you saw my original comment, now we’re going to end up on some random PID site..ha ha.
      Don’t you think that’s creepy?

12:32 pm June 18, 2019 Permalink

RG we will never agree so I’m just going to let you believe whatever you want and I’ll stay off this thread going forward and you guys can make all the fun of me as much as you want. Like I said, read the book then get back to me, I would think someone like yourself could breeze through it. It is much easier just to believe what we want. I’m out.

12:34 pm June 18, 2019 Permalink

4ver, C’mon..I am NOT making fun of you. and I, personally, never have. I never will.

12:37 pm June 18, 2019 Permalink

I know you were not RG and I said so above, that we were having a fun debate and neither was RCF. BTW I found this.

“Official” Bio Heights
      ———————-
      John Lennon Height — 5′ 11″
      George Harrison Height – 5′ 10 1/2″ or 5′ 11″
      Paul McCartney Height – 5′ 10 1/2″ or 5′ 11″
      Ringo Starr Height – 5’8”
      and b/c it wouldn’t be complete without:
      Stu Sutcliffe Height – 5′ 4″
      Pete Best Height – 5′ 10″

12:39 pm June 18, 2019 Permalink

As to the book being fiction, Billy states at the very beginning that it is fiction mixed with fact because if he come straight out it would void his contract and he would lose everything, maybe even his life. The Beatles were tied directly to the Tavistock Institute, if you don’t know what that means you should check into it.

12:54 pm June 18, 2019 Permalink

And no way anyone who was not a Beatle would know the level of detail that is in the book.

2:32 pm June 18, 2019 Permalink

Whew, in and out today. I did watch a couple of 2-hr Mike Williams videos. If he really believed that the Freemasons, Illuminati, and Tavistock are so powerful, why wouldn’t he tone down his rhetoric?
      I would think he would have to think, “Gee, if they can get rid of a Beatle, they wouldn’t give a rat’s butt about getting rid of me”.

3:15 pm June 18, 2019 Permalink

Most likely because he believes they see him and those like him as no threat because the majority of people like yourself think of those of us who believe Paul was replaced are crackpots, like those of us who don’t believe the official 9-11 story have been called all kinds of names. We are a small group of people who are of no threat. For most people it’s just too inconvenient to even entertain the possibility…..cognitive dissonance. The term conspiracy theorist was created to discredit those who stray from the herd.

7:54 pm June 18, 2019 Permalink

Reasonable response; but, if he’s right about those people…he better never prove it.

7:56 pm June 18, 2019 Permalink

And, oh, I don’t think you’re a crackpot; see how easy it is to put words in peoples’ mouths, ha ha.

7:19 am June 19, 2019 Permalink

Glad you don’t think I’m a crackpot. As to proving it, I doubt that will ever happen, short of him giving his DNA, he’s like K in that he could come out and say it and no one would believe it and they count on it sounding too crazy to believe. According to Billy there were other Paul doubles but he’s the only one with a permanent contract. If you do a search for Paul vs Faul and look at facial features there have a few different looking Pauls. As you know I’ve been a Beatles fan since their first appearance on Ed Sullivan, this is not easy for me and finding out that music and entertainment artists are and have been used for social engineering purposes for a very long time.

8:06 am June 19, 2019 Permalink

I misunderstood what you were saying about the Chelsea boots but I understand now. Paul was the tallest but only barely, do a search on the famous rooftop concert and notice in street shoes how much taller he is.

6. ClutchCargo
    11:26 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Coach White is an excellent guest host.

7. J-Dub421
    11:26 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Lol, Brad White trolling Josh Allen is pretty funny.

8. ClutchCargo
    11:35 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Ugh! This Kentucky Kingdom ad is getting played way too much. Funny though, when the guy says “pass holders” it sounds like he’s calling them assholes.

9. bouzoukiman
    11:36 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Testing.

• bouzoukiman
      11:38 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Okay, this is beyond weird. I am the commenter also know as chris gettelfinger…
      I am off work and can’t post on PC, phone, or iPad as ^^^.

What is going on??

• J-Dub421
      11:40 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

French hackers!

11:41 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Good grief, now they’ve replaced chris gettelfinger. CID.

• bouzoukiman
      11:41 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

I guess it’s a wonder the site is even up.

• bouzoukiman
      11:43 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

I only had very minimal trouble posting from work (heehee). Maybe I would if I was there today. Oh well, this might be my log in for a while at least.

• ClutchCargo
      11:48 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Free chrisgettlefinger!!!

• bouzoukiman
      11:50 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

If you log out and log back in you will see an apropos Gravatar.

• bouzoukiman
      11:50 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Or maybe just refresh.

• RealCatsFan
      11:58 am June 18, 2019 Permalink

Looks like the beginnings of a CGID conspiracy theory! Has someone written a book yet? 😀

• Realme
      12:01 pm June 18, 2019 Permalink

Yeah, clearly this is not our Chris. His name is barely half the size. Photo evidence shows us, new guy = imposter.