A message from today’s sponsor:
This custom table will be displayed on the stage at KSBar. It was designed and built by Clarkmanship.
It is made entirely of wood salvaged from an old Jim Beam Rickhouse that was built in the 1930s. It’s comprised of oak, cedar, and beech. Mandatory renovations to the Rickhouse made this old wood available to the public.
Clarkmanship saw an opportunity and acted immediately. Recognizing that, with the right tools, detailed design, and specific skill, this old wood could have new life. Perhaps you are interested in a NEW piece of furniture with an OLD story. If so, Clarkmanship would like to tell that story by building you something meaningful.
Going to Kroger Field tomorrow for Kentucky’s opener vs. Central Michigan? Here’s everything you need to know to enjoy Game Day.
- 8:00 AM: Parking lots open
- 11:30 AM: Ticket Office opens (Between Gates 9 and 10)
- 11:30 AM: The KSR Pregame Show Begins (held in studio)
- 1:15 PM: The Cat Walk (outside Gate 1)
- 1:30 PM: Countdown to Kickoff with Christi Thomas, Jeremy Jarmon and Dusty Bonner
- 1:45 PM: Pregame concert at the Gate 12 plaza: Brother Smith
- 3:30 PM: Kickoff (ESPNU)
What’s Brother Smith, you ask? A fun-loving, good-time band from Northern Kentucky:
If you don’t have a parking pass, parking is also available in the following areas:
If you choose to come to the game via Lyft or Uber, the drop-off and pickup point is located on Sports Center Drive near the Woodland Glen dorms.
Lextran Game Day Shuttle
Lextran is back with their game day shuttle! Don’t want to deal with the hassle of parking around the stadium? Let Lextran take you to and from Kroger Field! Maps and details for each shuttle route can be found at www.lextran.com.
Clear Bag Policy
Concessions offerings include:
- Atomic Ramen (inside Gate 4): Asian-inspired cuisine, starting with a bao bun with fried pork belly
- Athenian Grill (inside gates 6/7): Authentic Greek cuisine, with lamb and beef feta stuffed sausage vegetarian, chicken and classic gyros; vegetarian Mediterranean pie; and baklava
- Louisiana Passion (inside Gate 9): Louisiana favorites
- Kroger Simple Truth
- Papa John’s Pizza
- Kettle Masters
- Dippin’ Dots
Funnel cakes and cotton candy, pretzels and peanuts, and German roasted nuts will also be available at various locations.
Pick the Pregame Music
For the first time ever, fans will be able to help choose the pregame music. By downloading the RockBot app, fans will be able to pick songs from a pre-selected arrangement, which will then appear on the video board along with a “coming up” section. What that pre-selected arrangement includes, I have no clue. Please no Bro Country.