Five Kentucky Wildcats heard their name called in the NFL Draft. As for the other draft-eligible prospects, just because they didn’t get picked, doesn’t mean they will not make a team.
Some of the best to ever play the game were undrafted free agents: James Harrison, Warren Moon, Antonio Gates, Kurt Warner, Tony Romo and Rod Smith just to name a few. Over the next 72 hours numerous players will ink deals to give them an NFL training camp opportunity. Here’s who has made moves so far:
- Chris Westry (CB) reportedly signs with the Dallas Cowboys.
- Dorian Baker (WR) tweets that he is signing with the Cleveland Browns
Cleveland Browns it is ?, love this position y’all know how this bouta go. ?
— DB ? (@DBaker2_) April 27, 2019
- CJ Conrad (TE) has signed with the New York Giants
CJ Conrad has signed a deal with the NY Giants!!!!!
— Matt Jones (@KySportsRadio) April 27, 2019
- Bunchy Stallings (OL) will be signing with the Jaguars, joining Josh Allen in Jacksonville
— Josh Edwards (@JEdwar247) April 28, 2019
- Derrick Baity (CB) will join Lonnie Johnson in Houston with the Texans
— John McClain (@McClain_on_NFL) April 28, 2019
- **NEW: Darius West (safety) has signed a deal with the Kansas City Chiefs. Original reports had him joining the Giants, but the former Cat will actually be headed west for training camp (no pun intended).
This post will be updated as players agree to deals with NFL teams.