Kentucky vs. Tennessee game time announced

While you were sleeping, ESPN and the SEC finalized the game times for November 10. Kentucky will take on Tennessee at 3:30 p.m. ET on the SEC Network.

All of the game times for Saturday so you can plan accordingly:

• Vanderbilt at Missouri, Noon, SEC Network
  • South Carolina at Florida, Noon, ESPN
  • Ole Miss at Texas A&M, Noon, CBS
  • Kentucky at Tennessee, 3:30 p.m., SEC Network
  • Mississippi State at Alabama, 3:30 p.m., CBS
  • Auburn at Georgia, 7:00 p.m., ESPN
  • LSU at Arkansas, 7:30 p.m., SEC Network

Go Cats.

[mobile_ad]

8 Comments for Kentucky vs. Tennessee game time announced

1. On to Tennessee!

2. RAGE
    9:53 am November 4, 2018 Permalink

At least we don’t have to play BAMA now

• RAGE
      9:54 am November 4, 2018 Permalink

BAMA could beat the Raiders this year lol

3. Bluenblood
    10:05 am November 4, 2018 Permalink

Coach Stoops and Gran nothing would be seeeter to the fans and alums than to beat Tennessee off the map Saturday at Neyland. No holding back!!!!!

• T-wah
      1:24 pm November 4, 2018 Permalink

Unless something changes with our offensive game plan and execution, we won’t be blowing much of anyone off the map. Even so, I’ll take a 1-point win at UT. Just win, baby!

• JASUN74
      5:07 pm November 4, 2018 Permalink

No gran will not be blowing any team out. With our defense this year and players on the offensive side, if we just had a good OC we would be undefeated and two in the country! Also I don’t blame gran because if stoops would pay me to do that job I would take the money to. It’s really not fair to our defensive coaches, players and the whole team actually. The offensive players and more than gifted and I hat to see it go to waist because some one is over there head in the BIG BOY LEAGUE. I actually love grams personality and he seems like a really great person. I wish he would’ve been what he should have been this year cause we would’ve been unbelievable. Oh well. I bet nick saben would’ve sent him home quick weather he was a friend or brother or whatever. Of course there is the difference in greatness and on the verge of breaking walls down and building. I love coach Stoops and it’s all good. For some people being faithful to your friends is more important than money and more money. As long as he’s happy with his path that is great. I really hope gran does start to click and figure it out. It

4. ukkatzfan
    11:16 am November 4, 2018 Permalink

Coaches were just talking how we can’t let one L lead to another L. So here’s you a W for your sweeter.

5. BigolBlue
    6:41 pm November 4, 2018 Permalink

Why tell us. Everyone has us marked as winning