Kentucky vs. Georgia Game Time Still TBD

(Dale Zanine-USA TODAY Sports)

(Mandatory Credit: Dale Zanine-USA TODAY Sports)

If you were hoping to make plans for Kentucky vs. Georgia on November 3, you’re going to have to wait a little while longer. The SEC just announced that the game will either be at Noon on ESPN, 3:30 PM on CBS, or 4 p.m. on the SEC Network. The game time and network will be determined after this weekend’s games.

SEC Television Schedule for Saturday, November 3, 2018:

• South Carolina at Ole Miss, Noon ET/11 am CT on SEC Network
  • Texas A&M at Auburn, Noon ET/11 am CT on ESPN or 4 pm ET/3 pm CT on SEC Network*
  • Missouri at Florida, Noon ET/11 am CT on ESPN or 3:30 pm ET/2:30 pm CT on CBS or 4 pm ET/3 pm CT on SEC Network*
  • Georgia at Kentucky, Noon ET/11 am CT on ESPN or 3:30 pm ET/2:30 pm CT on CBS or 4 pm ET/3 pm CT on SEC Network*
  • UNC-Charlotte at Tennessee, 4 pm ET/3 pm CT on SEC Network Alternate
  • Louisiana Tech at Mississippi State, 7:30 pm ET/6:30 pm CT on SEC Network
  • Alabama at LSU, 8 pm ET/7 pm CT on CBS

*denotes game times and networks will be determined after games of October 27

Just put it on CBS, guys. Ridiculous.

[mobile_ad]

12 Comments for Kentucky vs. Georgia Game Time Still TBD

1. UKnowMe
    12:39 pm October 22, 2018 Permalink

Given the other two games in the mix, uk\uga on CBS is a no brainer.

2. Parker_UKFanNC
    12:41 pm October 22, 2018 Permalink

3:30 game come on

3. Shidler8684
    12:53 pm October 22, 2018 Permalink

Depends if we beat Mizzou.

• wbthornton
      12:58 pm October 22, 2018 Permalink

I think the UGA-Florida is a bigger determining factor. If UGA wins, it’s on CBS. If Florida wins they are on CBS. If both UGA and UK lose it’s probably the noon game.

• mgwolfe
      1:20 pm October 22, 2018 Permalink

Completely agree.

4. va kat
    1:31 pm October 22, 2018 Permalink

Noon lol. That is normally reserved for the most insignificant league game of the week. I highly doubt it will be in that time slot. I love 4 pm games in November.

5. bailey000
    1:49 pm October 22, 2018 Permalink

Mortified that it isn’t a night game? Cold night in the bluegrass would’ve been awesome?

6. davis2319
    1:52 pm October 22, 2018 Permalink

Noon should not even be an option. The options should have been either 3:30 on CBS or 7:00 on ESPN. If both UK and UGA win, that game will decide who goes to Atlanta. Someone said hell with it, let’s just put them in the graveyard slot right after gameday

7. davis2319
    1:58 pm October 22, 2018 Permalink

The more I look at the post the more mad I get. Missouri vs Florida on CBS would be such a let down. I think Regardless of what happens this weekend, UK vs UGA should be on CBS especially compared to the other games listed? Awful

8. playmorezeppelin
    2:09 pm October 22, 2018 Permalink

I wouldn’t get too worried about the noon time slot. I think all that announcement is meant to say is that we’re definitely not getting the 7 o’clock game. Which makes sense because Alabama/LSU is that weekend. I’ve known for weeks that this would be the likely scenario. We’ll probably get the 3:30 CBS.

9. gasman01
    8:44 pm October 22, 2018 Permalink

Dang, I was hoping for a night game. Now I’m going to have to decide between the game and the Breeders Cup.