Kentucky snubbed from ESPN’s Week 1 Bowl Projections

Kentucky football will be much better this year; in fact, Mark Stoops said the Cats are better than ever before.

But according to ESPN.com, they’re not good enough to play in the postseason.

The website released its early bowl projections for the week and Kentucky is nowhere to be found on its list of 42 bowl games. Neither of the two college football writers, Kyle Bonagura and Mitch Sherman, picked the Cats to be a participant in any of their bowl game predictions.

I won’t bother giving you a link because it’s stupid and not worth your click. I did want you to know about the disrespect, though.

As you were.

Article written by Drew Franklin

14 Comments for Kentucky snubbed from ESPN’s Week 1 Bowl Projections

1. Catuary
    11:38 am August 29, 2018 Permalink

If only there were a dozen or so games before the bowls where we could determine which teams are worthy of invitations.

2. meeksfor3
    11:38 am August 29, 2018 Permalink

Never heard of either guy.

3. Papaw
    11:47 am August 29, 2018 Permalink

Respect is earned and 6 win seasons followed by 2 bowl losses doesn’t demand respect. Hopefully this year we can get over that hump

4. UKfansNKY
    11:48 am August 29, 2018 Permalink

Who cares what ESPN thinks………………….THEY SUCK!!!

5. Nickytoonuthugger
    12:52 pm August 29, 2018 Permalink

they hate us cause they anus

6. cats646
    12:52 pm August 29, 2018 Permalink

Am I the only one that loves this??!

7. Wade
    1:09 pm August 29, 2018 Permalink

We need to win fl game beat ut at home like we should win a bowl game and we will get our respect . We can lose to ga miss. State a&m and and one more somewhere not Louisville and it would be a great season and then everyone can shut it. That’s all it will take 8-4. It seems easy but this is ky football!!!! Prayers

• Mathlete
      1:46 pm August 29, 2018 Permalink

I disagree about losing to MS State. Not because they aren’t good, but because they’re in the same boat we are when it comes to a lack of respect on a national level.

Objectively, you could say that MS State has been better than A&M the last few years but A&M has a higher national profile for some reason.

8. CombatMedic_98
    1:38 pm August 29, 2018 Permalink

Hater always hate on BBN…

9. kjd
    2:05 pm August 29, 2018 Permalink

We have a bowl team based on paper, based on the eye test.
    Way too early projection for bowl games is not surprising and really means nothing.
    Cats needs to stay focused, play to potential, and see what happens.
    Go Big Blue!

10. monteverdi
    10:09 am August 30, 2018 Permalink

These things mean nothing. Every team has to go out and earn their bowl bid. Well, except ‘Bama. They’re just good for the ratings.

11. elainemendez
    11:21 pm August 30, 2018 Permalink

I had been hospitalized for 4 years in a row all in the same month march, for shortness of breath. They thought it was asthma. The last time which was this year, they hospitalized me for a week. Which they ran lots of test and determined I have COPD. The symptoms I had were shortness of breath, tired, and coughing.There has been little if any progress in finding a cure or reliable treatment. I was seeking something to help regain my life to be able to do things for myself. Through my primary physician i learnt about a COPD disease herbal formula from NATURAL HERBAL GARDENS and their success rate with the treatment, i immediately started on the COPD disease herbal protocol, I am glad to report the herbal formula worked effectively and there was no side effects, I had a total decline in symptoms, the Chest tightness, shortness of breath and other symptoms stopped, my COPD disease is totally REVERSED, Here is a link to the website we ordered from ww w.naturalherbalgardens.c om This Herbal Protocol is Incredible!!