Kentucky releases uniform combination for Ole Miss game

Kentucky has picked out its uniform combination for tomorrow’s afternoon matchup against the Ole Miss Rebels.

The Wildcats will wear white helmets, blue jerseys, blue pants, white cleats and white gloves in their home debut of the 2020 season.

Kickoff is scheduled for 4 p.m. ET on the SEC Network, which you can prepare for by watching UK’s official hype video below:

Go Cats. Beat Ole Miss.

Article written by Jack Pilgrim

Follow me on Twitter: @JackPilgrimKSR

7 Comments for Kentucky releases uniform combination for Ole Miss game

1. KyZoneBlitz
    6:26 pm October 2, 2020 Permalink

I like the look, but not my favorite. Love the All Blue everything. Follow by the All White with Chrome/White helmets. Then All Blue with Chrome/Blue helmets. Love the Black (Anthracite) Uni’s, just wish we had the matching helmets. I Love our Traditional looks, especially with the new age spins, but I feel like there’s SO MUCH MORE that could be done with our Uniforms. I know we’re not Oregon, but it feels like Nike is holding back a little.

• SuperTroy18
      6:38 pm October 2, 2020 Permalink

I agree. There are a bunch of nice color combos, but more could definitely be done, it feels like. A retro logo could be cool to put on the helmet every once in a while. Not all the time. Even the Power K once every season or two would be fun to see.

2. blueballs80
    6:36 pm October 2, 2020 Permalink

I don’t care if they play in their birthday suits, just find a way to win damnit!

3. ziplock
    8:16 pm October 2, 2020 Permalink

We need the all black with blue trim and chrome domes more often. We seem play better in them

• CJKAssassin123
      11:59 pm October 2, 2020 Permalink

No we don’t we play better in the all blue with the chrome helmets.

4. CJKAssassin123
    11:58 pm October 2, 2020 Permalink

I like the look but I would have gone with either the chrome helmets or black helmets with the blue jerseys and white pants/Black pants+Cleats.

5. OldSchool606
    11:16 am October 3, 2020 Permalink

I wish they’d social distance those *#%*¥£~ checkerboards back to Knoxville where they belong.