The season hasn’t even begun, but there are already bowl projections out there, and CBS Sports’ includes your Kentucky Wildcats.
In a scenario that would make me very happy, Jerry Palm predicts the Cats will square off against another set of Cats from Northwestern in the Music City Bowl, which takes place December 29 in Nashville. What about the rest of the league?
- Playoff: Alabama (1), Ohio State (2), USC (3), Florida State (4)
- Peach Bowl: Florida
- Cotton Bowl: LSU
- Outback Bowl: Georgia
- Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl: Auburn
- TaxSlayer Bowl: Tennessee
- Liberty Bowl: Arkansas
- Belk Bowl: Mississippi State
- Music City Bowl: Kentucky
- Texas Bowl: Texas A&M
Again, way too early for this (are bowl projections the new Bracketology?), but it will be fun to bookmark and look back at come December.