The Kentucky Football team is joining the movement against racial injustice.

Sources tell KSR that the team has collectively decided to walk out of today’s practice in support of the ongoing protests in sports following the police shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Yesterday, the Milwaukee Bucks boycotted Game 5 of their series vs. the Orlando Magic, prompting the postponement of all NBA Playoff games through today. The WNBA and several MLB teams did the same, and many NFL teams have canceled practice today in solidarity.

Yesterday, UK associate head coach Vince Marrow weighed in on the matter on Twitter, commending head coach Mark Stoops on his handling of social issues.

In June, Stoops, Marrow, and Director of Player Development Courtney Love led the team in a march at a Black Lives Matter protest in downtown Lexington alongside Mayor Linda Gorton and other community leaders. Before the march began, Stoops addressed his players, urging them to seize the moment and stand up for justice.

“We’re here to fight racism, to bring awareness, and to do our part,” Stoops said. “I think most of you know me, I keep things pretty tight to the vest with the media, but there’s no more of that on this issue. Everybody needs to get off the bench and make a difference, stand for something. We’re not going to tolerate any more racism and social problems. We want to make a difference and be a part of the solution. That’s why we’re here.”

UK senior offensive tackle Landon Young also addressed the group and led protestors in prayer.

“This is a group, this is a bunch of ethnicities, a bunch of colors, all coming together as one,” Young said. “I don’t care who you are, what your skin color is, no matter what, we will stand up against this injustice. It was wrong, and now, we have to move forward. The road is long, the road will have obstacles, but we have a bunch of leaders that are here to make a stance. Hear their voice and make a difference. I want to thank Coach Stoops, thank all the coaches who helped put this together.”

UPDATE (4:39 PM): A Kentucky spokesman confirmed that the team decided not to practice and is currently meeting to discuss ways to promote their influence and be a part of effective change. Josh Paschal, Luke Fortner, and members of the team’s unity council will talk to reporters on Zoom this evening to discuss the conversation. Nick Roush will have a full report on the site shortly after.

97 Comments for Kentucky Football team decides to walk out of practice to protest racial injustice

1. BamaCatFan85
    3:36 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

I’ll be watching. Proud of my team. Black Lives Matter.

• satcheluk
      3:42 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Me too!

• AcceptanceNow
      6:55 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Absolutely–me too. Very proud of these kids. Take a stand. Use their platform to raise awareness and demand change. That’s how we continue to progress as a society! I think it’s important at this juncture to state that All Lives Matter–I for one am not disputing that sentiment.

• Logic_Prevails
      9:41 pm August 28, 2020 Permalink

Agreed. Here’s the deal, because logic always prevails. This team has players and coaches who believe Black Lives Matters. The university has an Athletic Director and President who believe Black Lives Matter. The state has a Governor who believes Black Lives Matter. If you don’t believe Black Lives Matter too, then maybe this state, this University, and Football ? team just ain’t for you.

2. Ol Jim
    3:36 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

I’ll be watching. Police need to stop shooting people 7 times in the back. I understand that they have to take action on the job, and they absolutely should, but why not tase him? It’s time for a change.

• Richd23
      3:43 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

They did take him. It didn’t stop him. Why when a police officer tells you to put your hands on your head, then do what you’re told, not fight back! Stupid! I don’t care what color your skin is. Do what the police say.

• Richd23
      3:43 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Tase him*

• Ol Jim
      3:50 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Absolutely. I would do what a police officer says and I didn’t know that they had already tased him. I don’t understand how that doesn’t stop someone. I understand that this man was a convicted criminal and I’m not a cop so I don’t know what it’s like to be in that situation. Hell, I may have done the same thing under pressure but when I watched the video just seems like he could have been stopped without getting killed. Also, I support my football and basketball teams. They obviously feel strongly about the situation and this is America. Anyone can protest and say what they feel they need to say.

• wild horses
      8:20 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

He wasn’t killed.

• VilleCat11
      3:44 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

I dont pretend to have the answers and maybe tasing would have worked but can we not acknowledge that why this got to the point it did was because of the actions the man took to not listen to the direction he was given… at some point accountability has to come in to play with the people who are not abiding to what law enforcement is instructing. Its cause and effect here..

3. BowdenQB4ever
    3:41 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

I’m afraid we’re setting up for a perfect storm. Our basketball players are going to do the same thing, and both programs are set up for difficult starts to the season. I think basketball is more dangerous, they’ll be more vocal AND less prepared to start the year. If they suck it’s one thing. If they suck and are openly hostile to the fan base it’s going to get messy.

• GoCats1012
      5:34 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Who’s being hostile to the fanbase?

• AcceptanceNow
      7:03 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

I don’t believe anyone is being hostile to the fanbase–hopefully that respect is mutual and extends both ways.

4. catsfan1995
    3:42 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Love my team! Black lives matter!

5. ukwildcat1991
    3:43 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

They are so cool…

6. satcheluk
    3:49 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

We have the perfect coaching staff to manage their anger over this issue. The players feel heard and supported (by the coaches, not some of the racist a holes lurking around here) and the coaches allow them to express their anger without it totally disrupting their preparation. They can make up this time over the next week or so and it won’t be missed.

Also, got screen shots of all you proud boys who turned in your BBN card. Good riddance and the price is doubled if you change your mind and want to petition for reinstatement.

• BowdenQB4ever
      8:54 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Lol oh no not screenshots!

7. gasman01
    3:49 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Where does all of this end… yes.. there are cops that so excessive force, but if you are obeying the law, there would be no need for excessive force. Enough is enough.

• gasman01
      3:49 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Show

• Irish son
      6:17 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Breona Taylor was in her bed

• Eddiemcwildcat
      6:32 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

When you play the drug dealer game, you are playing a dangerous game.

• AcceptanceNow
      7:07 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

It ends when the laws change and police officers are no longer permitted to use excessive force.

• wild horses
      8:34 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

And what about people who don’t care about the law? They’re called criminals. They are criminals for a reason. They obey the law. This is a completely stupid conversation. If a police officer is put in a situation to make sure they go home… what do want them to do? Asking didn’t work. Orders didn’t work. Tasing didn’t work. What would have them do?

• wild horses
      8:34 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Don’t obey the law.

8. satcheluk
    3:56 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

The lack of empathy here, for the black community, is astonishing. How many of you consider yourself Christians? What a joke!

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      5:37 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Do you have empathy for the people losing their homes and businesses in these riots, including black people? If so you don’t show it. I can have empathy and not condone riots and looting. Is that okay?

BTW, are you threatening to dox people who disagree with you in your other comment above? “Also, got screen shots of all you proud boys who turned in your BBN card.”

• satcheluk
      10:23 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Chris-I have empathy for everyone affected by what’s going on, but I hve the most empathy for black folks who have had to live through generations of the crap you are reading here today. People don’t even try to hide their racism. It brings shame on our state and our nation. Anyone who had been to a BLM rally knows they aren’t looting. They want justice. The other people are opportunistic and shameful and deserve to go to jail. Anyone who doesn’t want to confront this problem we have in our society is happy to get distracted by some morons breaking windows and stealing things. They are not there to protest and you know a lot of the violence is the white supreme cost agitators like the kid who murdered two last night.

As for doxing, lol I had to look up what that even means. I took screen shots of all the fans who said they are done being fans and I hyperbolically reviled their UK fandom. I am not a hacker who can fix someone.

• Irish son
      6:20 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

They’re only Christians when it serves them well. 99% of the so called ” Christians ” i’ve known in my life were phonies

• Memphis UK Cat
      7:19 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Spoken like a true atheist

• GoCats1012
      6:22 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Man I empathize with those losing homes, businesses, lives. I think you can support black people and be totally against the rioting and looting, I also think a lot of black people would agree. The more reason that players peaceful protest to have discussion should be the more accepted and thoughtful. Takes a coward to kill, steal, and destroy (outside of war). Takes a man to take a stand and do the harder thing (set aside the game you love knowing there are bigger issues).

• Eddiemcwildcat
      6:29 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

As a Christian i say all lives matter. Jesus died for everyone. Blm is the joke here. Lets go loot and riot because a repeat armed offender resists arrest and gets shot. Yea its a joke alright.

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      12:49 am August 28, 2020 Permalink

Satchel, the black business owners and home owners are black too, and they lived through the same stuff you cited. How does destroying their property and livelihood help anyone?

9. GoCats1012
    3:56 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

How selfish do you all have to be to blatently say that what these guys believe in doesn’t matter. Whether you agree or not, how selfish do you have to be to take that stance? To act like you understand and show no empathy. They don’t need you, only each other

10. bbn606
    4:01 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Hmmmm, just wondering if this counts as a practice session?

11. DaaaaCats
    4:06 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

If you kill someone, you go to trial. Same rule should apply to police. What’s unreasonable about that?

• UKFaninCO
      4:12 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Uh, not when it’s self defense.

• DaaaaCats
      4:18 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

A jury decides if it self-defense for anyone other than police.

• CJKAssassin123
      7:28 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

That cop was not in any kind of danger he had a gun and was at close range. No excuse to shoot a man 7 times in the back when all he had to do was be a man and tackle the man to the ground and cuff him. Shooting him 7 times is way beyond self defense he had the intent of killing Jacob Blake and didn’t even succeed in doing that. Shooting him once or twice I can see but 7 times GTFOH!!!! That cop should be fired and arrested with assult with a deadly weapon. Although Blake had warrants out on him and should go to jail for his crimes. The whole situation is F’ed up.

• Catscats23
      5:20 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

No jury doesn’t always decide. After an investigation the police dept and attorney general decide whether or not to press charges. If so then the jury decides. Same thing happens in police shootings just most of the time they are justified. Black people just don’t know how to act.

• MrPioneer
      5:51 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Hey catscats23, plenty of white people that don’t know how to act either. You must be a pretty miserable human to have this mindset.

12. drasbold
    4:11 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Ugh, stupidity on a monumental scale.

• GoCats1012
      4:15 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

How? Give a logical reason to not stand up for what you believe in?

• ScoggDog
      4:42 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Easy – if you’re standing up for your belief that 2 + 2 = 5 … probably ‘ought to go ahead and sit back down.

• GoCats1012
      5:09 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

But 2+2 simply does not equal 5, so that is just wrong. This isn’t as cut and dry.

• GoCats1012
      5:25 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

I don’t think it’s about the dude getting shot. 7 times may be a bit much but I don’t think it’s about that. I’m sure some guys on our team have been questioned by police for no reason, watched more carefully cause they’re black. The video’s are just the tipping point for black people as a whole. Some of these video’s have been extreme, and honestly probably would have looked different if the victim was white. I’d rather listen and trust that they may know more about what they experience than to sit and think they’re ridiculous for not putting on a show for us.

• ScoggDog
      5:40 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

So – you can’t comment on Jacob Black being shot while in the act of committing a violent felony ? Is that the red line that must not be crossed here ?

• GoCats1012
      6:31 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Dude this isn’t about Jacob Black. I’m not saying he was right for what he did. But if people are hurting, I’d be the idiot to sit back from my cozy home and think they have nothing to be angry about. I don’t have to justify it for myself, or understand it myself. But i would like to think that IF the roles were flipped you would want people to TRY to understand.

13. kjd
    4:42 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

What does this accomplish? How does this solve anything? Please somebody enlighten me.

• GoCats1012
      5:16 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Think about why they might do this, not from your own experience but look into why they might feel this way. Watch the 13th on Netflix, watch Uncomfortable convo’s with a Black Man on Youtube. Search a little as to why they would and why they want to make people think about it. I didn’t think about a lot of this before it started but I had to ask myself these same questions and I changed my outlook a little on it. Change starts by making a little noise, this is the right kind of noise to make (looting, violence is wrong noise to make). But look up why they feel this way and understand that you may not understand from only your own experiences. Listen to interviews with players in NFL, NBA and such. Idk if that helps but try to look at it with an open mind and realizing that regardless of what your experiences are, their experiences have been different and have led to this. Hopefully I didn’t butcher that, they just want to challenge people to think about their actions and ways to better our country, in my opinion.

• kjd
      5:56 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Thank you for decent reply.

• GoCats1012
      6:18 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Nasty replies don’t help anything, only spread hate. Just trying to understand how to be a better person, not a bitter one. Take care, God bless.

14. Daddyof3Ballers
    5:04 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

I’m confused. We’re standing up for what’s right, correct? Justice, equality, freedom, and peace…Don’t we all want that!? I think we do! However, there is responsibilities that come along with that IMO. Respect, common sense, and perception. If an unarmed person is shot or beaten for doing nothing as it’s happen from the beginning of time, is wrong! It doesn’t matter the color or place. If a person is acting a fool and threatens other ppls safety then they need to be handled in a lawful way (criminals with or without a badge). I say all that to say. BLM, yes, but we can’t make them heroes when they’re criminals (not all are, just a general comment). We do have a problem with cops and killings. There are double the amount of white ppl killed by cops this year, so there’s a problem for every race. Respect one another, show grace and peace will prosper. I do love to see people who state their beliefs and aren’t scared, but it makes me angry to hear someone tell someone else to shut up, or you don’t have the right. We all have the right. So please, refrain from calling names to ppl who just see things different from you.

• DaaaaCats
      5:13 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

The one thing that doesn’t make a police killing just is that there is no trial for the murder. A person dies, the cop can just say “self-defense” and get a get-our-of-jail free card.

Sure there are times when lethal action is necessary. But there are also times when it’s not. And there isn’t accountability for that.

• Daddyof3Ballers
      5:21 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

I agree totally but it’s hard to know what’s going on in anyone’s mind in a time like that. The best thing is to educate and train. Educate the public to comply and understand when an officer seems frustrated. Train-officers to use key words or terms that are used in educating ppl so that clear communication can happen so tragedies can become a rare occasion

• GoCats1012
      6:41 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

I agree, arguing about it doesn’t help, name calling makes it worse. It is an issue throughout, but the only thing that I will point out is that 76% of America is white, 14% is black. So by the logic of “twice as many white’s are killed by police” isn’t a solid argument. If killings by police were equal then it would have to be that whites were killed 5.5 times more than blacks. Looking at it this way shows that even if the raw numbers say whites are killed more, technically it should be higher due to that being the vast majority of people in the US. Not trying to argue at all, but wanted to point that out and make you aware.

15. runningunnin.454
    5:19 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

I haven’t been very sympathetic to the pro athletes lately; but, these guys don’t make a bunch of money. They obviously believe this will make a difference, and if they’re peaceful, and don’t riot, burn, and assault people…I can support them. This is your team; give them your support.

• Bluehender
      7:28 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Bingo..

16. Miller45
    5:21 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Arguing in a comment thread isnt going to change the way anyone feels/stands on the issue. Most things in life aren’t always so black and white (no pun intended) and we rarely deal with absolutes, especially on social issues. I hope that whatever they choose to do strengthens them as teammates and they act in such a way to positively represent themselves, the team, the university, and the state as this opens themselves to scrutiny

17. bcon39
    5:22 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

How about don’t resist arrest and when the cops say put your hands up do it. Or does that just make to much sense

18. blueballs80
    5:22 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

So there were multiple cops and they still couldn’t bring him down? For a seven year veteran that was poor descalation tactics so he decides to shoot him seven times in the back? What kind of officer training is that?

19. Nate
    5:39 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

My comments were removed from this thread. I said nothing racist or offensive. It’s just like twitter and YouTube on here.

20. chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
    5:42 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

So does this mean they will contact their congressmen and push them to support Senator Tim Scott’s police reform bill instead of continually engaging in symbolism over substance?

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      6:18 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

I should qualify one thing: I appreciate Landon Young’s character in leading a prayer. In no way did I mean to diminish the “effectual, fervent prayer of a righteous man” as the Holy Spirit through James put it.

21. SADmaninKy
    6:04 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

NOOOOOOooooooooooo!! Okay, I fell better now. I am doing without the NFL, NBA and MLB. I can do without college football if need be. I have family and friends. I have plenty of other hobbies. I will continue to treat every single person I meet the same way I want to be treated. I will be courteous and friendly to all. I will do my best to love you should we meet.

22. UKFanSC
    6:05 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

The problem is black leadership, academia, and large corporations and local governments have essentially neutered the police as authority figures. Particularly in the black community. So black men do not recognize the local police as servants of the public. And they do not behave the same way white people do when stopped or arrested. This leads to many tense situations, and in the case of the Kenosha situation tragedy. Asking a black man to obey a police order is getting more difficult by the day. This will not end well.

• AcceptanceNow
      7:17 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Correct, it is (and should be) getting more and more difficult to “abide by” the status quo. That’s why we’re facing this onslaught of protests and, unfortunately, unrest and violence. Once there are new laws and ground rules in place for Police behavior and deescalation tactics are implemented nationwide, the outcry and demand for change will cease–because it will no longer be needed. Until then, as long as Police officers continue to shoot black men, we will get more of the same regarding protesting, unrest, calls for change, etc.

The problem does not lie with black leadership, academe, corporations, or governments. The problem exists within the status quo, which is being pushed to its limit–and hopefully its breaking point.

23. BigBluSoTru
    6:23 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

@UKFAnSc, some of your assertions are totally wrong. I have a very good AA male friend who retired from Louisville metro corrections as a Sgt. While riding with him one day in his community we were heading to the hardware store. he pulled over and had done nothing to warrant him being puled over. While young cop tells two lies that he didnt use turn signal and that his plate when ran showed it was a stolen vehicle all lies. My friend is well versed in knowing what to do as he knows alot the police from working downtown and alongside them when a they worked at corrections also. Long story short anoither white officers comes up to the vehicle and immediately starts talking with my friend . Telling the lying officer this guy is defenitley good to go he was my Sgt. when i was a corrections officer. His former subordinate apologized for the rascist officer . So i know and seen first hand what AA men go through everyday. Not to mention my friend is retired from the Army also . An outstanding person who has done nothing but serve his community in law enforcement and military . And still treated like shit has done more than most avg whites .have.

24. 270cat
    7:00 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Does anyone ever wonder why the media never reports the race of people when a black person kills a white person? Or when a black cop kills a black person? Kinda like the tragic story that just came out of South Carolina where a black man shot and killed a white 21 year old and her stepdad. Or when the white teacher in Paducah was shot in the head by a black man. Or when a white 5 year old is shot in the head by a black man. Race is never mentioned in those stories. You think the media has an agenda? If someone can answer that, I’d appreciate it.

• AcceptanceNow
      7:43 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

My two cents (It’s late in the work day and I don’t have adequate time to prepare the response I’d be most proud of, but here goes):

These efforts and this national response has been centuries in the making. Sadly, we’re a nation that was built in no small part upon the systemic structure of slavery, aka racism. We as a populous, at least many of us, have been attempting to rectify that history and come to terms with it for decades upon decades. The media are not innocent in this capacity. Please refer to the following article from The Free Press written March 7, 2018: https://www.freepress.net/our-response/expert-analysis/insights-opinions/racism-media-persists-50-years-after-kerner-report

Some takeaways: “In 1967, riots in cities across the country like Newark and Detroit left more than 80 people dead. President Lyndon B. Johnson created the National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders — better known as the Kerner Commission (pictured) — to study the causes of the riots and to prevent them from happening again. A year later, the Kerner Commission released its historic report, which warned that our nation was ‘moving toward two societies, one black, one white — separate and unequal.’ The report examined issues impacting race relations like unemployment and policing. But it also devoted a chapter to the media’s role in contributing to our country’s unrest…”

It goes on. Now, to your specific question: “You think the media has an agenda?” My response: Yes, I do. I think the media’s agenda at this point in our history is to report on what is transpiring across the nation in such a way that (yes, admittedly) a) they will garner more viewers and thus higher ratings and advertising dollars b) shed light on racial disparities that still exist in our country and c) “force” us to reckon with our past. We can’t hide from the issues of Social Justice anymore; we can’t sweep these occurrences under the rug; we can’t pretend our present day views are not built upon our past experiences. The media’s role, biased or not, is to report what is happening, in real-time.

To that end, I propose the following: If the United States of America was built by Black men and women upon the shoulders of white European-American slaves, and had that same narrative survived, thrived and endured for subsequent centuries, those same members of the media would be highlighting the killings referenced in your post–because then it would be imperative that they do so and indefensible if they did not do so because they, the media, would be responsible for playing a role in leveling the playing field and bringing awareness to the ongoing subjugation of white European-Americans at the hands of the oppressive black leaders, rulers, police force, and laws.

Does that resonate at all? I sincerely hope so.

• UKFanSC
      8:06 am August 28, 2020 Permalink

Why say something in 15 words when 397 will do….. as articulate as your post is, there is no rationalization for rioting and burning major cities, throwing objects at and disrespecting police authority, and utilizing racial frustration to justify the destruction of private property. Additionally, virtually every single high-profile incident has involved a documented black criminal resisting arrest. Get your liberal agenda a bit more polished before you send out additional rationalizations. We live in a capitalist society, with all the benefits and warts associated with that societal organization. There are those that move forward, and there are no those that do not. Black and white. If you want to improve your lot in life go to school, obey the law, work hard. There are more than enough programs for motivated black men to do just that. Most do not.

• AcceptanceNow
      12:14 pm August 28, 2020 Permalink

Slow head shake. It is not an even playing field. Police: Stop killing black men.

15 words.

25. mrknowitall1981
    7:07 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Jacob Blake has a pending charge for sexual assault/rape of a 15 YEAR OLD, as well as numerous convictions for domestic violence.

Let me just say that I am a registered Democrat who supports the protests for Breonna Taylor, BLM and equality for all people. However, as a father of 2 young daughters I can’t support people protesting for someone who is a woman beater and child rapist.

26. Nickerbocker05
    8:27 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

I fear that everything going on today is going to cause worse racism then there already is!!! I’ve never seen black and white just ppl as they are but it’s getting very difficult to defend people who choose to make things harder for themselves in the situation they are in. I believe police officers have a right to go home safe and sound to there family just as everyone else does. Yes they signed up to enforce the law but that don’t mean they have any less right to go home to their families! I hate what is happening cause I love sports and the athletes that play the sport! Im 30 yrs old and so clueless who to even support. Am I to feel like a bad person now cause I just want to stay out of it all!?!?

27. UKFaninCO
    9:49 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Sorry folks, but BLM is a Marxist organization intent with destroying American values, read their website…why do these sports organizations support anti-American scum. Do they not realize they are using a capitalist model to gain their wealth. Just dumb.

• UKFanSC
      8:08 am August 28, 2020 Permalink

100% agree. Many liberal youth are so intoxicated by being able to put on their little riot costumes, leave mom’s basement, and run around the street with the spray paint cans that they are blinded by the anti-American sentiment behind organizations like Black Lives Matter. Like the Germans in the 1930s, they will eventually wake up and realize how naive they were.

28. light my fire
    9:55 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

If it matters then they should approach walking out over black on white crimes too.

Do they think cops wake up wanting to kill a black person?

29. lecantrell
    10:04 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Did they walk out when the black guy shot the innocent kid in the face? NO THEY DIDN’T! What is the sam thunder do these people want? I don’t recall any that was not breaking the law or obeying the police having any trouble. Oh, by the way, how many national media outlets covered the complete funeral of the white kid? NONE!

30. satcheluk
    10:23 pm August 27, 2020 Permalink

Dox-auto spell doesn’t know that word either! Lol

31. panicpat