Kentucky football got swole in summer conditioning

Watch this full highlight clip of the Kentucky football team grinding during the summer conditioning program. You see the guys working all the muscle groups, and doing endurance, speed, cardio, upper body, lower body, you name it.

Some of those drills might make you feel the burn just sitting at your computer. Props to the team for getting though this; they are clearly working hard. Give it a couple of years and all this hard work will pay off, I’m sure of it.

Article written by Stuart Hammer

B.S. Broadcast Journalism from the University of Kentucky. @StuartHammerKSR

23 Comments for Kentucky football got swole in summer conditioning

1. Cat In The ATL
    1:17 pm August 24, 2013 Permalink

Love it. This is what summer conditioning is supposed to look like!

2. ukfan
    1:22 pm August 24, 2013 Permalink

Why is the font so small on these posts?? It’s the only problem I have with the redesign.. but it’s a big problem

3. FSU
    1:22 pm August 24, 2013 Permalink

Looking more and more like the Stoops giving his players steroid rumors are true.

4. Chris Cross
    1:26 pm August 24, 2013 Permalink

New site is horrible. Mike Cameron could have done better.

5. Joe
    1:34 pm August 24, 2013 Permalink

Looking more and more like the WKU/UoL trolls getting scared rumors are true.
    Would you care to substantiate any portion of your assertion(s);
    1) The FSU players used steroids;
    2) That Stoops knew and approved; or
    3) That UK players are using steroids.

I’ll wait….

6. Mike
    1:52 pm August 24, 2013 Permalink

Video not showing up on my iPhone. I’ll second the small font, very hard to read on my phone, which is how I usually read KSR.

7. Duh
    1:55 pm August 24, 2013 Permalink

How about getting an actual phone like an android. You wouldn’t have these problems the. Galaxy S4

8. atlantacat
    2:05 pm August 24, 2013 Permalink

#6 #7 Actually, you’d have less a problem with the HTC One.

9. Bobbum man
    2:06 pm August 24, 2013 Permalink

7- we get it guy u don’t like iPhones… You don’t have to bring this up on every comment section ya know? One was just fine

10. Tyler
    2:06 pm August 24, 2013 Permalink

Video isnt showing on my iphone either but im sure these are all bugs that will be figured out soon. To other iphone user worried about the small size like Matt said in the post earlier they are working on it and should be fixed by monday. In the mean time squint or turn the phone sideways! And #7 id certainly say an iphone is a real phone? Considering its probably the most popular and well known mobile device ever

11. Tyler
    2:07 pm August 24, 2013 Permalink

Users* my bad!

12. Vincent vega
    2:25 pm August 24, 2013 Permalink

New design looks OK on my laptop but my eyes struggle with the small font on the iphone.

13. Rise
    2:34 pm August 24, 2013 Permalink

For IPhone users just click on article, go up to adress bar and click on the reader tab. That’s what it’s for. No more small font.

14. goUKats
    2:38 pm August 24, 2013 Permalink

Anyone else wonder what teams like Bama,LSU and others in the top tier are doing that is the same or different?Also,how does the current strength and conditioning program compare to last years?

Can’t wait to see if the conditioning of the Cats shows up in the games.Hopefully they will look better than last year particularly in strength and quickness.

15. Freethrow
    2:57 pm August 24, 2013 Permalink

I have little doubt that the team will show up in much better shape and with more energy. The entire team is hyped and seems to be putting in extra effort because they have bought in. I wouldn’t be surprised to see several upsets this season even though we are lacking in first team quality depth.

16. football school
    3:02 pm August 24, 2013 Permalink

Looking more and more like a football team! Go CATS!

17. Joe
    3:05 pm August 24, 2013 Permalink

New site is awful for iPhone users. This is about the 3rd video in the last 13 hours that won’t show??? And yes, the font is too small.

18. Joe
    3:06 pm August 24, 2013 Permalink

Oh, love the pop up ads. Not

19. UKani
    3:53 pm August 24, 2013 Permalink

Small font what are you guys talking about…. I’ve got the Galaxy S 4 and the font on my phone isn’t small, it looks the same size its always been.

Looks like the new design is compatible to everything except the iPhone.

20. Seven Eight Nine
    3:56 pm August 24, 2013 Permalink

I really don’t understand where all the “font too small on my smart phone” complaints are coming from. I’m fairly certain ALL smart phones allow you to zoom in on your web browser. If you’re too lazy to do that and feel like complaining in the comment section instead, you’ve got another set of problems entirely.

21. Joe
    4:15 pm August 24, 2013 Permalink

I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but the font is REALLY small on my Iphone.

22. B-Rad
    7:11 pm August 24, 2013 Permalink

Video not showing up on iPad either 🙁 bummer.. Sounds like a good one

23. Albert
    8:38 pm August 25, 2013 Permalink

When you say, “hard work will pay off, I’m sure of it.” do you mean getting back to 6-6 or 7-5 and playing in Music City and GMAC Bowls? Because I’ve over that. That’s the best we can do. Ever.