UK Fans of the Day want the latest Bowl Projections

Who loves Florida in January? The Big Blue Nation, that’s who. Kentucky’s latest bowl projections continue to be sunny with an extra dose of Vitamin C. Here’s where the national media believes the Cats will spend the postseason:

ESPN: Citrus Bowl vs. Northwestern OR Outback Bowl vs. Penn State

CBS Sports: Citrus Bowl vs. Northwestern

The Sporting News: Citrus Bowl vs. Northwestern

Sports Illustrated: Outback Bowl vs. Michigan State

Stewart Mandel: Citrus Bowl vs. Penn State

Brett McMurphy: Fiesta Bowl vs. UCF

SBNation: Citrus Bowl vs. Wisconsin

Nick Roush will be by a little later with an in-depth breakdown of Kentucky’s bowl scenarios, including what could happen if the Cats lose to the Cards on Saturday. But that’s not going to happen, right?

[mobile_ad]

7 Comments for UK Fans of the Day want the latest Bowl Projections

1. UKfanman01
    12:59 pm November 20, 2018 Permalink

I hatethese predictions. I dont want any of these teams. UCF is the least desirable. The Cats have nothing to gain and everything to lose

• satcheluk
      4:32 pm November 20, 2018 Permalink

Funny or sad?

2. zoupman
    2:04 pm November 20, 2018 Permalink

Win Sat and the bowl stuff will work out. What I want right now is the Gov. Cup and for Benny to go for 200.

3. Shively1978
    2:21 pm November 20, 2018 Permalink

I really hope it’s not Northwestern again. UCF would be just as good as that. What’s to gain from beating a team from the worst power 5 division in college football. Won there division and haven’t beaten non Confrence opponent all year.

4. east-ky-boy
    6:02 pm November 20, 2018 Permalink

I’m actually fine with any of the 3 bowls. We blew our chance at a major major one. But hey, I’ll take a citrus bowl bid every year and be happy. Let’s face it. If stoops can win 9 games a year and go to the citrus bow year in and year out, if we put brooks in the hall of fame for winning 7 games, we would make a statue of stoops lol.

5. sportshawk
    6:29 pm November 20, 2018 Permalink

If we lose to the Birds its the Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl for us I fear.

6. Cincy Cayt
    8:41 am November 21, 2018 Permalink

Wouldn’t mind facing UCF. It’d be memorable and if we won it’d be their first loss in 2 years. If we can’t be in CFP (that ship has long sailed), then I’ll take a storyline like that.