Coming off the bye week with plenty of uncertainty at quarterback, Kentucky’s bowl projections aren’t looking nearly as grand as they did at the beginning of the season, but the national media still believes the Cats will advance to the postseason for the fourth straight season.
Here’s a rundown of their latest predictions:
- ESPN: Belk Bowl vs. Miami or North Carolina (Dec. 31, noon, Charlotte)
- CBS Sports: Liberty Bowl vs. TCU (Dec. 31, 3:45 p.m., Memphis)
- Sports Illustrated: Independence Bowl vs. Virginia Tech (Dec. 26, 4 p.m., Shreveport)
- USA Today: Liberty Bowl vs. Oklahoma State (Dec. 31, 3:45 p.m., Memphis)
- Brett McMurphy: Texas Bowl vs. Texas Tech (Dec. 27, 6:45 p.m., Houston)
Belk Bowl, please.