With eight home games on the 2019 schedule, Kentucky Football is pulling out all the stops. The promotional schedule was just released detailing the special activities planned for each home game:
August 31, noon: Toledo
- Houston Hogg Day – UK will start the season by celebrating Hogg, one of the four men who broke the color barrier in SEC football along with Nate Northington, Greg Page and Wilbur Hackett.
- Dance Day – More details coming soon
September 7, 7:30 p.m.: Eastern Michigan
- Heroes’ Day – All active and reserve members of the armed forces along with police, firefighters and first responders will receive a complimentary ticket to the game. Among the tentative plans are a football-field sized American flag for the national anthem and a special halftime performance by The Wildcat Marching Band.
- Scout Day – $20 tickets for Scouts and family members and custom UK football Scout Day patches for the first 500 attendees. Scout groups that purchase 15 tickets or more will be specially recognized on the scoreboard during the game. All scouts and leaders in uniform will be invited onto the field for a postgame photo. For more information, contact Drew Herrick at [email protected] or (800) 928-2287 (Option 1).
- High School Band Day – More than 500 high school students from across the state of Kentucky will perform at halftime
September 14, 7 p.m.: Florida
- Ag Roundup and Family Weekend
- Hall of Fame Weekend – The new class of the UK Athletics Hall of Fame will be recognized at halftime: DeMarcus Cousins (men’s basketball), Henri Junghänel (rifle), A’dia Mathies (women’s basketball), Vic Nelson (cross country/track and field), Don Weber (cross country/track and field) and Andre’ Woodson (football).
October 12: Arkansas
- Teacher Appreciation Day: Specially priced $35 tickets for all teachers, in addition to University of Kentucky faculty & staff. For more information contact Ben Boaz at [email protected] or (800) 928-2287 (Option 1).
October 26: Missouri
- Alumni Band Day
- Fellowship Day – Individuals and groups from all faiths and belief systems are invited to share fellowship with one another. Ticket holders will gain access to an exclusive pregame speaking event discussing the importance of fellowship in athletics and how that fellowship can make the world a better place. Specially priced tickets for Fellowship Day are available for $35. For more information, contact Ryan Springer at [email protected] or (800) 928-2287 (Option 1).
November 9: Tennessee
- Salute to Veterans Game – Specially priced tickets for current and former military members
- College Football’s 150th anniversary celebration
November 23: UT Martin
- Youth Sports & Activities Day – Youth athletes or youth club members can purchase specially priced $10 tickets, with family and friend tickets priced at $20. For more information contact Michael Martin at [email protected] or (800) 928-2287 (Option 1).
November 30: Louisville
- Senior Day