Kentucky Fans Are Sad

IMG_4290

Instead oft taking pictures of the game Saturday night, I turned to the crowd to capture what it feels like to be a Kentucky fan.

Article written by Kindsey Bernhard

Lover of dogs, sports and beer. @kindseybernhard

11 Comments for Kentucky Fans Are Sad

1. Billy Hill
    12:05 pm September 4, 2016 Permalink

Sucks. And the first half was so much FUN…..

2. helixvortexv2
    12:17 pm September 4, 2016 Permalink

Picture dumps suck like our continued melt downs in the second halves.

3. ScoggDog
    1:48 pm September 4, 2016 Permalink

Someone please take this person’s camera.

• runningunnin.454
      1:56 pm September 4, 2016 Permalink

Where is Sonny Corleone when you need him? He would take it, throw it to the ground, and kick it!

• Bobbum Man
      2:20 pm September 4, 2016 Permalink

Right? We already had one post where you put up 80 pictures, please spare us these, a few pictures is fine but cmon

• ScoggDog
      3:20 pm September 4, 2016 Permalink

At least do it Bob Guccione style. Have ’em sit on your lap. Maybe wipe some goo on the lens.

4. Batsell
    1:58 pm September 4, 2016 Permalink

That really is JUST SAD! Been a CAT fan all my life, (50+) and I’ve defended the BBN’s right to say and or feel whatever they want, long before this season. We desrve it more than any fan base I know of. Year after year the product on the field that fans are paying their hard earned dollars to see and support has been pathetic. Only good thing for me this year is, for the first time in my life I didn’t buy into the hype as the chill in the air descended upon us and visions of a good team danced in our heads. I kept telling all my friends that did fall for it, that this year the CATS are gonna have to shut up and show me something on the field.
    Last night they did just that. SAD, JUST SAD…………..😪

5. BLUEsky
    2:20 pm September 4, 2016 Permalink

Let’s face it. As far as the fans are concerned, this game was not about beating SM. This game was about beating Shannon Dawson. We did not want to lose to that guy after the season we had last year. If we can just admit that, then maybe in 24 hours we can forget about it and move on.

6. sp
    3:01 pm September 4, 2016 Permalink

Next time, please take pictures of UKs first priority in their fancy new boxes drinking their champagne with their pinkies stuck up in the air not paying one bit of attention to the game….If they let you up there.

7. Howdy Doody
    3:02 pm September 4, 2016 Permalink

Glad I returned our 10 seats. Geezus…..can you imagine what those folks who paid 30K for a FEMA Trailer are thinking ??

• Billy Hill
      3:51 pm September 4, 2016 Permalink

You’re still posting here? I thought you were a Louseyville fan, now?