Kentucky at Vandy will kick off at 4 p.m. ET

The crowd for Western Kentucky vs. Vandy (@SBNationCFB)

Coming down to Nashville for the UK/Vandy game? You’re about to be very happy. The SEC just announced the game times for November 14 and UK vs. Vandy drew the 4 p.m. ET slot on the SEC Network, meaning you’ll have time to drive down to Nashville that morning, go to the football game, and go out and enjoy downtown Nashville that night. Hopefully, the Cats will take care of their end of the bargain to make it a real celebration.

The basketball team also plays against NJIT that night at 7 p.m. Like tonight, the game will only air on SEC Network Plus online, so¬†hopefully Corner Pub Midtown or one of the other sports bars in the area will hook Kentucky fans up. If they’re smart, they will.

See you there?

16 Comments for Kentucky at Vandy will kick off at 4 p.m. ET

1. Dore Mat
    1:36 pm November 2, 2015 Permalink

I had every intention of going to Nashville for the game but I don’t know that I’m willing to drop $55/ticket to see that dumpster fire. Cats should win but we’ve seen how that prediction has gone recently.

2. harry
    1:47 pm November 2, 2015 Permalink

Our offense has major issues, identity foremost, Defense is short handed, injured and inexperienced. Luckily our competition this point forth is equally shorthanded and average.

• UKBlue1!
      1:53 pm November 2, 2015 Permalink

Only team I see as definite win is Charlotte. Vandy is gradually improving. UofL’s defense might be a top 25 defense by the end of the year. This does not bold well for a offense that has major problems catching the ball, blocking and has their #1 back out for the year. UGA is favored by 17 1/2 points, I don’t see them as weak competition. UK looks to be headed to another 5-7 season.

• Jarvis Redwine
      2:00 pm November 2, 2015 Permalink

One win (minimum) from the 3 games with UGA, Vandy and UL. 6 or 7 wins is highly likely.

• Booby Petrino
      3:02 pm November 2, 2015 Permalink

Louisville has a decent defense…decent at best…but no offense. Did you see them play last weekend against an awful Wake team? That game is really a toss-up. They are terrible too.

• Booby Petrino
      3:04 pm November 2, 2015 Permalink

and it’s “bode” well not, bold lol

• Booby Petrino
      3:06 pm November 2, 2015 Permalink

that stupid comma. move it over a word to the left.

• harry
      3:44 pm November 2, 2015 Permalink

We must remember that offense and defense work in tandem. At times I feel our team is not on the same page but Vandy, GA, and Cards all have problems that affect the outcome I just hope our coaching staff figure a way to win 2 out of 3.

3. UK1983
    2:42 pm November 2, 2015 Permalink

this will be fun. sure we are depleted and the young guys are struggling, but beat Vandy and we start the climb upward and onward!

Go Cats!

4. Howdy Doody
    2:46 pm November 2, 2015 Permalink

No way Jose’. I have much better things to blow my money on.

5. Reality
    3:02 pm November 2, 2015 Permalink

Football season ended on saturday. It’s Basketball season now!

• Howdy Doody
      3:07 pm November 2, 2015 Permalink

AMEN!

• UKBlue1!
      3:08 pm November 2, 2015 Permalink

UofL is going to suck this year! I guess its time to get ready for the spring game.

• Beavis
      3:29 pm November 2, 2015 Permalink

Guess we can call the UK vs Louisville game the “Suck Bowl”

6. Eddy
    3:17 pm November 2, 2015 Permalink

Mrs. TT,
    Did you seriously post a picture of Vanderbilt’s stadium in an attempt to make fun of them?
    That is our home field 7 minutes after the second half kicked off. I don’t think we have too much room to speak.

• Mrs. Tyler Thompson
      4:21 pm November 2, 2015 Permalink

Fair point, although I’d argue that picture of Vandy’s stadium was taken at kickoff, whereas the picture you linked was taken after halftime. UK almost had a full stadium at the start of the Tennessee game, so fans bought tickets and showed up. They just left early.