Kash Daniel Was Not Happy with Today’s Attendance

Today’s announced attendance at Kroger Field today 47,535, and the picture above was the scene for Senior Day Festivities. That’s not enough for Kash Daniel.

Before Kash Daniel fielded any questions from reporters during postgame interviews, he shared his disappointment in the attendance displayed by the BBN today.

“You got a ranked team,” said a frustrated Kash. “First eight-win regular season since the 80’s. You got to see Josh Allen break a sack record here. Look at this, Nebraska, a football powerhouse that wins national championships, still sold out 80,000 plus and they went 0-5.”

He’s not wrong. Here’s what 4-7 Nebraska’s stadium looked like just last week:

“We’re bowl eligible for the past three seasons in a row,” Kash continued. “On Senior Day, this is the class that turned Kentucky football around. Honestly, this is coming from a player that fans might think different if you’re going to be upset over us losing to a good Georgia team and football happens, that game against Tennessee, football happened. If you’re gonna be mad over that and not support these seniors that turned this program around.”

Kash was flabbergasted but continued with the understanding that not everyone could make it out for Kentucky’s victory over Middle Tennessee State.

“I understand the weather was too cold, or maybe you couldn’t get a ride here, didn’t have the funds to do it, I understand that. But, if you could be here and support them and say you’re behind us thick and thin, then these seniors deserved to go out with a full crowd.”

Kash did take the time to thank the fans that came to Kroger Field to support the 8-3 Wildcats.

[mobile_ad]

Article written by Brent Wainscott

Twitter: @BrentWainscott_

107 Comments for Kash Daniel Was Not Happy with Today’s Attendance

1. pcashen
    5:38 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

He’s 100% right

• notFromhere
      6:03 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Without question. Says a lot about the commitment they all say they have to UK football. Senior day, too. Tired of the “fan’s” bullsht.

• JASUN74
      7:33 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

I swear I didn’t think it was as bad as that picture. When I looked around, I thought it was about 70% or so. Of course we had a bunch of good cold ones, but I forgot my half pint of jack in the damn glove box. You want to talk about pissed, Kash didn’t have nothing on me!! As soon as I got to my set I realized I had forgot to get it and I cussed like a sailor for three and a half minutes. Hahaha. Man, Middle Tennessee has got a pretty decent team. Of course they played today like they were top ten but they played a smart game today. Their running backs didn’t quit on any runs and kept legs moving and their Quarterback is tough as nails. Most son of the coach QBs are. They beat us at a few positions but overall we out talented them and did enough to win. End of the day I’m tickled to death. Great day, great friends, great food and drinks and a Ky win!! Heck of a day that is getting more and more common at Kentucky. Woohoo. Go big blue. Now beat them birds.

• Miller45
      10:29 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

That picture was 10 minutes before kickoff

• unbridled
      9:33 am November 18, 2018 Permalink

Maybe field an actual offense and don’t let the defense regress as the year goes on Kash. If you want fans to pack the house:…be more consistent and exciting.

2. miggy911
    5:39 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

i understand his discontent however his coaches didn’t show up for Georgia or Tennessee and A&M for the most part. we are proud of the players, incredible year! the $3000 i spent to support my team seems like counterfeit money. Stoops micromanaged all three offensive coordinators he’s had, killed his teams. call him Half & Half, can’t finish a season

• Booby Petrino
      6:35 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

We can finish 9-3, so your half and half isn’t exactly correct. We are 3-2 for the second half of the season, moron.

• Blue Bill
      9:01 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

8-3, soon 9-3. We could be 11-0 right now and your whiney ass would still be complaining. Go root for Alabama or someone.

• BigolBlue
      9:08 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Well said

• BigolBlue
      9:08 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Booby is the ultimate apologist

• bigbluebanana
      10:01 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Bigolblue is the ultimate pile of sh!t excuse for a fan ever. My sources tell me he kicks puppies because they aren’t cute enough and hits things when he gets angry.

• CombatMedic_98
      5:05 pm November 18, 2018 Permalink

No you are wrong: BIGOLBLUE only kicks big blue bananas because they ARE ugly and hits big blue bananas when he’s angry…he, he, he!

• Booby Petrino
      7:51 am November 18, 2018 Permalink

Bigol is the ultimate troll

3. clarks
    5:43 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

me and about 50 others were there kash,the powell youth football. go cats

• notFromhere
      6:04 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Thank you for being there for those that can’t go. Sincerely. These kids deserve more and you gave them all they wanted

4. Catscats23
    5:49 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Yeah they won a couple more games than normal but still same old boring UK football. Play calling is awful and it’s very frustrating to watch. Seems like the team quit last week so the fans quit too.

• Wade
      6:17 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

It didn’t help uk quit against duke and the week was a total bummer. We also as fans have lives too. I don’t pay to go see boring sequels at the movies. I don’t know Josh Allen or Benny I love them but football is football kash said it! Kids friends their things besides blowing money are sometimes more important. This senior class has turned us around but it was also mtsu that the university fault! Make it a better game! Like that ga game with incentives and festivities instead of a duck game! Love kash and the cats but he was calling out people all season whether fans commentators whoever

• cats646
      6:34 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

I was very disappointed with the crowd too. These boys have busted their asses and gave this program and state everything they’ve got. They deserved better.

• mashburnfan1
      11:33 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Fans did not uit after UT game. The fans were not there the 1st game of the year vs CMU or the Murray St game either. They showed up, {well alot of UGA fans did is probably why we sold out} for the UGA game and the MSU game was ok. There is no true BBN in football. But don’t compare us to Nebraska. They have had great teams and seasons for a long time, great football tradition and the excitement of one of their on coming in to turn it back into that. We have Gran calling plays, see more creativity at pop warner games in play calling.

5. UKInsider
    5:50 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

100% correct. UK fans need to support this group through the ups and downs. If your excuse is the cold weather, buy appropriate winter clothing. If your excuse is your desire to drink at a bar and watch on a flat screen, then you have no right to complain about the outcome or the coaching decisions. You’re either in or you’re keeping your mouth shut.

• Catscats23
      5:56 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

So if I like to drink beer during the game I cant complain about the play calling? Hmmm… OK then.

• uk27ncaa
      5:59 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

That’s a horrible take.

6. michaelb
    5:51 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

He has right to be frustrated . Kash is just a jr though right ?

• Booby Petrino
      6:37 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Yeah that’s why he was saying the seniors deserved better, he wasn’t talking about himself.

7. kfwa
    5:51 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

not saying his opinion isn’t valid but UK fans, aside from Jokers last year, have shown up for teams in the past that didn’t have much of a season, so I wouldn’t paint this as fair weather fans.

• notFromhere
      6:07 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

They don’t and haven’t shown up like Nebraska fans do. Never have. Even during the best seasons. He’s comparing UK to the Huskers and it’s not even close. It’s pathetic.

• JASUN74
      7:48 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Well why in the hell does he or anything else think to compare us to Nebraska?? Are you joking. They have a history that we can’t even compare with. Also a new coach that is the hottest in the country!! He will have them back to a powerhouse NEXT YEAR!!! I only missed the Georgia game this year because I couldn’t get tickets but I’ve been to every games except maybe five the last four or five years. I love our cats but we can’t be compared to fricken Nebraska. Now we’re on our way and I love where we’re headed but besides corn they have nothing else. Lol. When we have National Championships and SEC Championships then we will have full crowds at games like today but we’re not on there yet. What We have now is a bunch of young Football fans that will be spoiled rotten with the teams we’re getting ready to have and never think about what we have went through for the last thirty years.

• JASUN74
      7:50 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Notfromhere, I wasn’t really replying to you as much as Kash. Your right.

8. mgwolfe
    5:52 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

I know many see it as backing in to a bowl with the level of play. People do not like disappointment and keeping the status quo in place for this team equals a bowl loss and more disappointment.

I hope I’m wrong and they win out.

• shelby
      6:18 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Winning the bowl game is not important, hell benny and josh allen might sit it out to avoid injury. Unless ur in the playoffs, a bowl is nothing but an exhibition game.

• JASUN74
      8:01 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Sorry Shelby, but it think it is 100% very important to win any game we play. The more you Experience winning , the more you’ll start believing that’s what your supposed to do. This Bowl game this year, will be the Biggest game for Ky Football in 30 years for this Program. All the recruits, all the Underclassman, the Coaches can build off this game. This will be very important for us fans , old and new. We have to keep building a winning tradition here and in order to do that we must WIN the big games. I know what you’re trying to say, but if this program want the actually change it must keep Winning. Thanks

9. N-UR-i
    5:56 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

I would love to be there? Got tickets I can have? No? Me either.

• KSR Spy
      6:03 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Even with bad offense, I would still go to every game if it was remotely affordable. Bringing 4 people from 2 hours away you’re talking over $200 easy. People with families mid or lower class just can’t do that. Sorry. Promise it’s not for due to any lack of wanting to be there.

• notFromhere
      6:05 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Exactly

• N-UR-i
      7:59 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

I got 6 in my family. It would cost $500

10. Irish son
    5:57 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

I’m not happy how he covers backs out of the backfield. Shut up and play

• Booby Petrino
      6:40 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

The kid is allowed to talk. He gives it his all every game, it’s on you if his best isn’t good enough for you. He is playing with a broken hand, you idiot, don’t call him or of effort bc you just look stupid.

• shelby
      7:23 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

So he’s allowed to talk but the fans aren’t?

• Blue Bill
      9:04 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Oh our “fans” cry, I mean talk plenty.

• bigbluebanana
      10:09 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Well, he’s actually out there, ya know, playing for UK. Fans can talk, Booby wasn’t implying that, but if we start arguing over who has more of a right to b!tch…fans or actual players? Players win that every time. Even though a lot of y’all seem to think otherwise, sitting on your fat a$$e$ during the game, rubbing your balls and polishing off 3 bags of Doritos and a dozen wing dings does not qualify you to coach or play.

• Booby Petrino
      6:41 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

*out for effort, that is. Swipe fail.

• michaelb
      6:47 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Lol

• Booby Petrino
      7:53 am November 18, 2018 Permalink

Shelby you can talk is just better if what you say makes sense. Irish’s comment didn’t make sense bc kash does play and gives it 100% all the time.

11. steve simpson
    5:57 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Deer season

• RAGE
      9:36 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Exactly!!! I mean Kentucky plays 12 games a year but you can only use a Rifle for just a couple lol

12. big cat
    6:07 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Attendance is down drastically in nearly every sport….wide screen era and all sorts of streaming…who wants to listen to grumbling fans…my wife can hear me at home…lol

13. big cat
    6:11 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

They should make a virtual headset for all the players’ helmets so they can hear the fans screaming from their homes…give them a real player-like experience as if we were yhere

14. davis2319
    6:12 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

I’m proud to say I was there to send out one of our most winningest classes in Kentucky football history. Whoever wasn’t there, and had an opportunity to go if they wanted but chose not to, delete this app and just follow Kentucky basketball. We don’t need you!!!!

15. shelby
    6:16 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Sure glad he showed wondale robinson that nebraska has better fans; idiot. Maybe if kash would focus on the ball and not the crowd, he would’ve caught that pass that fell right in his hands.

• cats646
      6:38 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

He has a cast on.

• Miller45
      6:59 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Seahawks have a player with 1 freaking arm

• Booby Petrino
      6:43 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Who is wondale? Oh you mean Wandale? You think Wandale doesn’t have eyes to see the truth, that he needs Kash to tell him? You are the idiot.

• shelby
      7:21 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

I’m afraid of booby petrino: he’s a keyboard tough guy??. BTW, learn to use a semi colon ass clown! I don’t think robinson needs a future teammate pointing how “bad” our fan base is compared to a school that is still recruiting him. If you disagree, u r the idiot.

• cats646
      7:06 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Yea but that guy is way more athletic than kash.

• cats646
      7:30 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Boobys a girl, Shelby.

• shelby
      7:39 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

So “she’s” a keyboard tough guy? ??

• bigbluebanana
      10:12 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Seems to me like your the “tough guy” around here. I bet a week’s salary that something similar to “I’d like to see booby say that to my face” was coming from you if she actually had the time to waste her energy on a sorry turd like you, you worthless potato.

• cats646
      9:01 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

No, she’s just right.

• Booby Petrino
      8:04 am November 18, 2018 Permalink

Aw shelby got his or her little feelings hurt. You’re really going to criticize me for not using a semicolon when you don’t know to capitalize the first letter in someone’s name? LOL plus I bet Nebraska’s fans know his name is Wandale and not Wondale.

16. michaelb
    6:19 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

It’s also a holiday week that might have been another reason . They should give out t shirts & uk FB swag on days like this . Ever Lil thing helps when you know you’re susceptible to low attendance

17. murphy60
    6:20 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

He’s right, but what kind of product has been put on the field? Now imagine you beat A&M, and Tennessee, yes the stands would have been filled. As long as the good humor man, Eddie Gran calls this boring offense, no it would not be filled. And these tickets are expensive and not all can spend that kind of money. So how about Mitch and the board of directors open that big pocket book and pay for, let’s say, 10,000 tickets, and donate them. Or let the fans go in

18. Trueblue44
    6:25 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

I couldn’t be there today but made sure my tickets went to people that would be so the seats were covered. That being said, regardless of class, this happens every senior day. Noon kickoff in cold weather and UK fans are ridiculously late arrivals anyhow. Regardless, it’s funny to me how we are “the best fans in the world” until some speak their minds and voice discontent. Then suddenly we don’t support and we are awful….ask Nick Roush, aka the greatest BBN member alive. Love this team and program but putting fans on blast isn’t smart when we have shown up in record numbers this year and yes, actually HELPED in victories with noise causing penalties. Want Bama type crowds 100% of the time? Play Bama type football 100% of the time is my suggestion. Yes we are a program on the rise, gotta give the long suffering fans time to adjust as well

19. notFromhere
    6:29 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Easy to support perfection. Lazy, too. Glad the Cats appreciate and play for the real fans

20. A_Blue_Wildcat
    6:39 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Nebraska has a winning tradition we don’t, we don’t. Name a school with a similar or worse history than us that has better attendance. Want to change that, win more games and stop getting embarrassed like how you did to UT this year or UL last year or whatever team it seems to happen to every year.

21. nadkin
    6:44 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Hey any Fan would never throw their coaching staff, and players under the bus like so many of you do. I got mad when we lost too. Jesus do you all think we are Alabama. Any so called fan that talks SH!T about any aspect of this team, and what they have done can go to HE11. You all are a bunch of losers, not Stoops, not Eddie, not the Players. I have been waiting for 38 years for a coach, and a season like this. We will get to the point were we will expect to win every game with this staff. If you don’t believe that, I am sure we can find other TRUE FANS to take your place. Do the world a favor and shut up losers!!!!!

22. My Dixie Wrecked
    6:51 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

It’s Chicken Shit Saturday in the SEC, what does he expect? Stop scheduling crap teams at the end of the season.

• UKCatAttack
      7:06 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Exactly! Pay $200 + for a family of 4 (that’s the crappy seats) to watch them play MTSU with a Noon kickoff (not UK’s fault I know) on a holiday week.

23. Trueblue44
    6:52 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

“Best fans in the world”= 60,000 screaming, crazy, loud and passionate fans, all being insanely nuts about this team and supporting. “Not true fans, losers, etc”= All but the 47000 that went there today, even those same loud, crazy, passionate, going nuts fans who, god forbid, have opinions about the very program they spend hard earned money to support……The same passion that people love becomes the same passion that we are criticized for? Gotta take the few bad with the many goods, guys.

24. CATastrophic
    6:58 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Daniels is too young to have yet gained the perspective that so many of us long-time fans have earned, but I understand his sentiments. These seniors deserved so much more. We have such a large fan base, so hopeful for some indication of relevance in the football universe and yet we have been so frustrated so consistently over the decades. As I have too long stated: this team is just too PAINFUL to watch. They APPEAR to have had the talent to overcome yet they’ve continued to win ugly against what should be lesser teams (or not?) and lose even uglier (sometimes against lesser teams, OR NOT?). They could almost have just as easily found themselves 6 and 5 (or heaven forbid, even 5 and 6) right now. I will not assume to possess the knowledge to point fingers a la so many other so-called U.K. supporters (nor B. Snell), but what I have clearly observed is that, while the program overall may be on the upswing, something is hindering their prospects. Coaching? Key players not fully buying in and making the effort? Coaches perhaps not taking note of those not putting forth the effort and taking remedial actions? Lord knows the recruiting and the facilities blocks on this program’s to-do list have been thoroughly checked. What almost all of us are left pondering is: What this team could have so much more accomplished.

• krautdog
      8:46 am November 18, 2018 Permalink

Kash will soon graduate but he has a lot to learn that won’t come from books!

25. Realme
    6:59 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Agree, we should do better. We had another obligation today unfortunately.

BP, thanks for fighting the good fight with some of these fools.

26. Miller45
    7:12 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

1)I do wish the attendance was better today
    2) you can be happy/proud of them and still be upset about defincies at the same time people.

27. Memphis UK Cat
    7:32 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

I gave my tickets to family that went.

28. brandond373
    7:38 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Nebraska also played Michigan state we played MTSU, huge difference in competition. attendance was better than I thought it would be honestly.

• friendsofcoal
      8:57 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

On 10/27 Nebraska beat Bethune Cookman and on the same day we beat Missouri in their house….what’s your point?

29. Trueblue44
    7:40 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Another thought…..I can truly say that after years of season tickets, I’m thinking about not renewing and it has nothing to do with the team or coaches. I have sat and been fallen on, spilled on and constantly dealing with drunks all year. My son went to the bathroom during the Georgia game, a 3:30 game, and took a picture of 23….23!!….alcohol bottles in the stall. It’s become ridiculous that people can’t enjoy a game without dealing with that trash anymore. And the entire group of season ticket holders around me have mentioned the same sentiment.

30. cathatter
    8:36 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

in other news – Missouri just spanked the Vols! ?

31. BigBlue4Three
    8:41 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Maybe Kash should spend more time learning how to cover a back coming out of the backfield instead of feeling the need to bash the fanbase.

32. Bigbluefish73
    8:49 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

I love this team but it is really hard to watch them due to the same old horrible coaching! This team has won in spite of the coaching and play calling not because of it!!!

• Miller45
      11:24 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

EXACTLY. You can be both supportive and critical at the same time. I never have and never will regret working too hard to spend money I don’t have on season tickets, but that pays their salary as well. Incompetence from anyone on the staff should not be rewarded with blind loyalty and voicing that is not being unsupportive

33. friendsofcoal
    8:54 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Is Nebraska a good football school or something? I’m not too young and I really don’t recall them being any world beaters by any means. I vaguely remember them have some older guy as a coach and they were decent but I never knew of them being a Bama, OSU, Oklahoma, USC, FL, FL St type of program. We had a helluva football program years and years ago as well….just don’t understand the Nebraska praise. Whoever their coach is won’t stay long if he has success. He’ll step on up to something bigger.

• JASUN74
      10:11 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Not too young could be 18 to someone young. Lol. Nebraska is a world class program. They have been on top of the college football landscape forever. They have
      Numerous titles and are one of the top ten programs. They’ve been down a few years but there is no bigger step than Nebraska. I don’t even know why I’m telling you this, because I’m sure you know how to use google, or at least know how to use a computer. Who ever their coach is?? Man quit!! If you’re replying on this Football post , you know who there coach is. And he will retire there, if he can win enough to stay there. They will be in the top ten in the country in two years and may not ever leave it again. If you honestly don’t know anything about football, then I apologize, and I suggest you google them and check them out. Thanks.

• jaws2
      10:12 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Goodness you must be about 20! Nebraska is a powerhouse in football historically. Several National Titles and ruled the Big 8, now 12, for DECADES.

34. sp
    9:05 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Very disappointed in the BBN today. I get people have things to do. I had my sons soccer tournament today so we couldn’t go. But to say the BBN is the best fan base in the nation is laughable at this point. It’s a bunch of fair weather fans who show up when the going is good and go to the mall and PF Chang’s when it isn’t. Rupp Arena sucks if we arent playing a top ten team and Kroger field sucks if arent playing for a playoff spot. We like to pretend we are good fans but we aren’t. We only support the teams if there’s championships on the line. Anything less and we stay home. There’s a reason we don’t get great players and today is it. The Big Blue Nation is a joke.

• catfanjd
      10:59 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Really? So I should spend $300…that’s what the Administration thinks it’s worth to have a decent seat (set of 2) parking and snacks?

I smoke (go ahead bash me for that) and I can’t exit the stadium or have designated spot. It is an outdoor facility. Plus I can’t have a beer. Parking and traffic has become a nightmare for both football and basketball. So why should I spend $300 or more to go out? Frankly I’m tired of the abuse. I love Kentucky and the players and staff but just tired of the constant abuse by the Athletics office. So I choose to wAtch the games and spend my entertainment dollars elsewhere.

• Matt10
      8:32 am November 18, 2018 Permalink

SP, we’ve supported this team for decades without championships on the line. Its a little more complicated I think.
      What LFC team you with?

35. BigolBlue
    9:07 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Has he seen this team lately?

36. not
    9:10 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

This is so annoying. He just needs to focus on playing the game and stop worrying about how many butts are in the seats. The seniors got a sellout 4 weeks before the UGA game, so pardon us if there are more things in life we’d rather do than spend $50 a ticket to watch us play MTSU at noon…

37. 8generationsblue
    9:38 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Of course I’m a Kash fan but this team has regressed. These kids work hard and are tremendously respected but they do get a free college education and room and board. Plus athletic training. The fans do all the paying and giving and deserve respect too. Put a better product on the field (second half of the season) and the fans will be there. Product doesn’t create fans but draws fans to the venue. I’m a fan if we are 0-12. But that doesn’t mean I will pay to watch such a product. Right now our record is better than the present quality of our play.

38. bd2153
    10:20 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Looks like picture was taken twenty minutes before the game started. Which in real time means thirty minutes. So would assume empty seats. Plus team needs to show up every week also. Didn’t really show a lot today. Lucky to cash in on two early turnovers.

• Miller45
      11:36 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Seriously anyone who has ever been to a division 1 football game anywhere in the country should know that a third of the crowd is never in their seats with more than 5 minutes to go until kickoff. I know that doesn’t really say anything about the game time crowd though but just saying

39. JohnnyCheeseSticks
    10:24 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Blame Eddie Gran, then fire him.

• BigBlue4Three
      10:31 pm November 17, 2018 Permalink

Blame Mark Stoops for not letting his OC actually run the offense. As long as Stoops is here, you’ll have the same struggles on offense regardless of the OC. Nothing has changed with the multiple OC’s he’s had. What’s the common denominator?

40. DagummitLarry
    5:26 am November 18, 2018 Permalink

Let’s be honest here:

Cold day in November
    Weekend before Thanksgiving
    12:00pm kickoff
    We’ve completed the most exciting SEC season
    In years., and we have Middle Tennessee scheduled. A game that’s more fit for a September afternoon, prior to the SEC schedule.

It’s not a knock on this team. If this had been a week with an SEC opponent, the stands would have been full, plain and simple.

41. Matt10
    8:25 am November 18, 2018 Permalink

Kash is young and dumb so I’ll give him a pass, just once. It’s simple economics. UK football is a business. Can you imagine any business using guilt to sell their product?! If your product isn’t selling it’s not the customer’s fault. Improve the product, lower the prices or black out the television coverage. Any or all three would increase demand and put more butts in seats. Kash, go back to class and try to focus on football.

42. Bluenblood
    10:17 am November 18, 2018 Permalink

Had to flip coin and attend another function Sorry Kash!!! Anyhow I bought my front row UL game seats long ago for a great Senior Sendoff. BBN show up and FILL the Pizza Bowl with BLUE. Tickets are everywhere no excuse make Lash HAPPY!!!!! GO CATS

43. Kat4Life
    11:18 am November 18, 2018 Permalink

He has a point, but frankly I’m growing a bit tired of his theatrics. All the sound bites, the face paint, the chest beating and the WWE imitation doesn’t change the fact that he is a bottom quartile SEC linebacker. Chris Oats is a much better option.

44. Larkin123
    1:57 pm November 18, 2018 Permalink

We’re not too far away when UK used to always show up for very average teams. I do not know if times of changed, but if not, I think It’s a little of many things. 1) Through the years Stoops has some Very painful loses that appear to the average fan as stupidity. 2) Even though we steadily improved each year, The last half of the season we Tank. Once again to the average fan It looks like teams adjust and we can’t adjust back. Even against teams when we are superior. 3) Like many of these issues, some fans have decided Stoops will never have a good offense and they believe he is stubborn. 4) Some fans of been proven wrong for now. They are mad. 5) Couch and Mumme. 6) They believe this is the weak schedule and it is typical Kentucky. A lot of them don’t realize if you replace A&M with LSU It’s still the same amount of losses. They might say Florida. If you look at 2007 The third best team we played had four losses. 7) an opportunity missed with an atrocious offense. It kind of fits in with everything else. To the average fan it looks like If we can’t power run, we lose. Just like Tubby Smith trying to play like Pitino. It just wouldn’t work because that’s not who he is. 8) I know a lot of people who are very pissed off and feel lied to… They were promised air raid and they talk about it every week.

I don’t agree with some of these things but when I go to games Even when we have a good record the fans are ready to pounce the second something goes wrong. There is pent-up hostility. I think stoops will go long way With this program if He didn’t just generalize but got specificOn what he needs to change. The comment about not wanting to apologize just continues the anger among about 35 or 40% of our fans. And not doing so just proves it he stubborn.

I think Stoops in some respects has done a great job. He is a man who knows how to build a program on and off the field. But Tactically it would be better to get things on the table at the end of the year. Hopefully we will have 10 wins. And by the way before you say look in our record. Go look at the stands on senior day… If you want it to continue better handle our family..