Johnny Football Leaves for NFL…Poses with Drew Football

Bde2PbxIMAAGN5x

I will miss watching Johnny Football…he entertained me. And I am excited about UK’s future Quarterback Mr. Barker. If things go as we hope in the future, this will be a cool picture to look back on.

Article written by Matt Jones

11 Comments for Johnny Football Leaves for NFL…Poses with Drew Football

1. Real UK Fan
    4:28 pm January 8, 2014 Permalink

Let’s just hope our coach has guts enough to put Barker in as the starter and let him learn on the job.

2. Cal's Pal
    4:57 pm January 8, 2014 Permalink

Is it just me, or does Barker look Huge?

• Ben
      5:30 pm January 8, 2014 Permalink

Barker is tall, but Johnny Football is also extremely short for a quarterback.

• Ben
      5:40 pm January 8, 2014 Permalink

Ignore this – just testing to see why I have a comment awaiting moderation — the only questionable words in it are Tim Tebow and Tim Couch.

3. MonkeyHumpnafootball
    5:10 pm January 8, 2014 Permalink

Drew looks massive in comparison. Of course Johny Football is more of a Doug Flutie. Drew listed at 6’3″, Johny Football listed as 6’1″. I’m doubting one of those.

4. Kelkat
    5:15 pm January 8, 2014 Permalink

My first thought was how short Johnny looks too…least compared to Drew…

5. C....A.....T.....S.....CATS!
    5:31 pm January 8, 2014 Permalink

Know Johnny Football has a lot of “off the field controversy”… but he is still a tremendous QB…and one of the most exciting SEC QB’s to play in this league!

If Barker can do 50% of what Johnny Football did… we (UK) will be just fine for the next few years.

On…On…U of K!

6. rickshelton
    5:50 pm January 8, 2014 Permalink

I’m a doubter. I don’t see how a small, scrambling QB is going to survive in the NFL. I know he did some amazing things in college but those type guys just don’t seem to last in the pros. If he gets caught on the run by some linebacker he will get thrown to the ground like a rag doll. I don’t want anyone to get hurt but I wonder how long this guy lasts.

7. Art
    6:51 pm January 8, 2014 Permalink

Russell Wilson is the best thing that ever happened to Manziel. He’ll go top 5

8. Larry
    7:45 pm January 8, 2014 Permalink

Matt,
    We will be filthy rich ib QB’a next year. Both Drew and Patrick have rifles for arms. Jalen and #11 I foret his name will never play QB again for UK. Jalen should become a reciever or Defense Back.
    By the way Matt, my wife and me have been purging lately. Anything that has Ricky P’s picyure is being purged out of my UK prints and other stuff.We Now have Pitino and Petrino down at the filthy Cards complex. Slime balls together. Wonder if Pitino will take Petrino to Porchino’s 2 slime balls at the same school.

9. bigblue091812