James Coley has not been offered the OC job yet

Contrary to a ton of buzz on the internet right now, sources tell KSR that Miami OC James Coley has NOT been offered the offensive coordinator job at Kentucky yet. In fact, that source says the job hasn’t been offered to anyone. Earlier today, Miami broadcaster Bobby Kaple said word around Miami was that Coley was headed to Kentucky:

Stay tuned…

7 Comments for James Coley has not been offered the OC job yet

1. HanOfTheBluegrass
    6:10 pm December 1, 2014 Permalink

Isn’t there a technicality about the job needing to be listed on UK’s jobs site for like 7 days before it can be filled? No one’s going to confirm offering the job to anyone yet if that’s true.

2. Tej
    6:33 pm December 1, 2014 Permalink

Stoops comments sure don’t sound like he’s made his choice already. UK’s season has only been over 2 days. I doubt he spent time talking to potential OCs while prepping for Lou.

3. keiths
    6:35 pm December 1, 2014 Permalink

Wow! Give up living in south florida to come HERE? I cant believe he could be that dumb!, but, MONEY TALKS…..

4. 25OR624
    6:47 pm December 1, 2014 Permalink

…………………………Viami Mice

5. Billy Mays Here
    6:54 pm December 1, 2014 Permalink

He had two top 10 recruiting classes to work with, and go against the ACC, not SEC and he still came out with less total offense this year than did UK …including only 259 total yards at Louisville. If this is the guy, there is going to be a 3/4ths-empty brand new Commonwealth Stadium by week five.

• cats paw
      7:14 pm December 1, 2014 Permalink

Yea, but if UK gives him a million dollar raise his performance will surely increase. It worked perfectly with Stoops the last half of the season! I’m just glad we didn’t hire Petrino. I hate when a UK bowl game interferes with our basketball season!

• UK Big Board Update