One week from today, Kentucky will have finished up its turn at the podium at SEC Media Days. Now, we know who Mark Stoops will take with him to Hoover to represent the program. UK just announced that senior quarterback Stephen Johnson, junior safety Mike Edwards, and senior linebacker Courtney Love will speak on the team’s behalf in Hoover. All excellent choices, if you ask me.
Here’s the complete list of representatives, if you’re really curious:
- Alabama: OL Bradley Bozeman, DB Minkah Fitzpatrick, WR Calvin Ridley
- Arkansas: QB Austin Allen, OL Frank Ragnow, DB Kevin Richardson
- Auburn: K Daniel Carlson, DB Tray Matthews, OL Braden Smith
- Florida: DB Duke Dawson, DB Marcell Harris, OL Martez Ivey
- Georgia: RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, LB Roquan Smith
- Kentucky: DB Mike Edwards, QB Stephen Johnson, LB Courtney Love
- LSU: WR D.J. Chark, RB Derrius Guice, DE Christian LaCouture
- Missouri: LB Eric Beisel, QB Drew Lock, WR J’Mon Moore
- South Carolina: QB Jake Bentley, TE Hayden Hurst, WR Deebo Samuel
- Tennessee: DB Emmanuel Moseley, OL Jashon Robertson, DL Kendal Vickers
- Texas A&M: WR Christian Kirck, OL Koda Martin, DB Armani Watts
- Vanderbilt: LB Oren Burks, QB Kyle Shurmur, RB Ralph Webb
Rumor has it Freddie Maggard is already on his way to Alabama to wait in the parking lot of the Wynfrey Hotel.