Halloween Costumes and the Cat Walk

I had to use Google to find out who “Devo” is/was.

I had to use Google to find out who "Devo" is/was.

I had to use Google to find out who “Devo” is/was.

The Wildcat had to trade a washing machine to get this costume.

The Wildcat had to trade a washing machine to get this costume.

Boom wore a big smile to the Cat Walk.

Boom wore a big smile to the Cat Walk.

Dumb and Dumber (the one in the orange is obviously dumber).

Dumb and Dumber (the one in the orange is obviously dumber).

They put the Hocus Pocus on Tennessee.

They put the Hocus Pocus on Tennessee.

If you look closlier at the perfect angle, you can see an atrocious attempt at a mustache from Jordan Swindle.

I found Waldo.

I found Waldo.

IMG_1487 IMG_1500 IMG_1494 IMG_1508 IMG_1518

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

6 Comments for Halloween Costumes and the Cat Walk

1. Old white guy
    7:16 pm October 31, 2015 Permalink

Jordan Swindle is not only atrocious at lining up correctly and not moving? Who knew.

2. Matt
    9:09 pm October 31, 2015 Permalink

It’s Transylvania UNIVERSITY you half wit ESPN commentators. At least the third time in recent history ESPN have called it Transylvania College on purpose just to accentuate it’s diminutive size I assume. This time they even showed damn sign with University plainly spelled out.

3. JC
    9:19 pm October 31, 2015 Permalink

Nick Roush again proves why he should not write for KSR. You know very little and you prove it consistently.You are the only person who should be bashed for working here. Do us all a favor and resign.

4. Blueboy
    9:40 pm October 31, 2015 Permalink

The dumbest costume I’ve seen so far is number 14. Today I saw 16 better QB in the league and some of them didn’t play.

5. Uk basketball fan
    10:03 pm October 31, 2015 Permalink

Even the mascot wants it to be basketball season

6. @BallBlog_Chad