Gameday Picks for Kentucky vs Tennessee

IMG_1414

All but one of the members of the College Gameday picked Tennessee over Kentucky. Desmond Howard was the lone pick for Kentucky. The Philly Phanatic has a keen eye for college football and picked Tennessee. This may have been the strangest College Gameday Set I have ever seen.

All of the members of SEC Nation picked Tennessee.

Article written by Trey Huntsman

The KSR Baseball guy. Follow me on Twitter @TreyHuntsmanSEC.

7 Comments for Gameday Picks for Kentucky vs Tennessee

1. Arnold
    12:32 pm October 31, 2015 Permalink

Shocking

2. BBN
    12:49 pm October 31, 2015 Permalink

They should give Desmond a redo. He must have thought he was picking a basketball game. Any reasonable person knows UT is going to roll. We have never, never, never stopped a dual threat quarterback. Halftime UT 28 Cats 3 final 52-10. But wait til next year. We get fed that line every year. Just move on to all basketball coverage. Football ended last week when they got embarrassed by another mid level team in the SEC.

• jchasebrown
      1:03 pm October 31, 2015 Permalink

KSR, wrap up the football posts. This guy says the season is over, and since his name is “BBN”, it’s clear that he speaks for all of us. What a blessing that we have such a reasonable head to give the opinion of the entirety of our fanbase!

• BBN
      1:12 pm October 31, 2015 Permalink

Be sure to come back tomorrow and say I was wrong. I guess the years of eternal optimism have worn thin. I guess a 26 point loss to a team who will finish middle of the pack is reasonable. I guess not liking stupid play calls and eight guys on punt return coverage makes me unreasonable. I guess I’m a bad fan because three years in not seeing progress. Recruiting is better, but player development is not. Again, come on back tomorrow and post that I was wrong here.

• ciphercomplete
      1:58 pm October 31, 2015 Permalink

Yeah but he is right about the outcome. Anyone who has watched UT and UK play this year knows UT is going to roll. I hoping for a miracle but something tells me I’ll be turning the game off halfway through the second quarter.

3. 3 fan
    2:21 pm October 31, 2015 Permalink

I agree that UT will roll. Lost faith in this team already. They could easily have just one win

4. BluKudzu
    3:01 pm October 31, 2015 Permalink

We need you coach Stoops. We need this game. Do whatever you have to do, but win this game. No more demoralizing blowouts like MSU, please.
    Go Cats.