FACEBOOK LIVE: Terry Wilson injury reactions

Kentucky will be without its starting quarterback for the remainder of the season, according to a statement just released by the university. Terry Wilson’s left knee will require season-ending surgery.

To break down the heartbreaking news, KSR’s Nick Roush is taking to the internet. Check out his Facebook live now:

Article written by Maggie Davis

I love sports, podcasts, long walks on the beach and Twitter (@MaggieDavisKSR)

6 Comments for FACEBOOK LIVE: Terry Wilson injury reactions

1. ScoggDog
    5:58 pm September 8, 2019 Permalink

My immediate reaction ? I want Florida straight up, and UK with the 11.5.

I need an online account.

2. Led Weappelin
    6:34 pm September 8, 2019 Permalink

Terry Terry Terry, we are going to miss you big time. I just don’t know that we’ve got enough to win next weekend or many others without you. You looked so good last night. Damn!

3. JPhelps
    7:26 pm September 8, 2019 Permalink

Before we go writing off the season there Roush, how about we get behind Smith. It sucks to lose Terry, for sure, but it’s not like we’ve got Gunnar Hoak coming in to backup. This guy was a starter at Troy, won 5 games and got them to a bowl. I think he might replace Terry just fine…

4. nocode96
    7:38 pm September 8, 2019 Permalink

Anybody else somehow dislike nick more now after seeing his face? I mean, we all kinda knew he looked something like that based off the writing, but still.

• JPhelps
      9:34 pm September 8, 2019 Permalink

LOL… I’m not that big of an Ahole… However, I hate his blindly homer tendencies writing how we make fun of other teams beat writers for doing it.

• JPhelps
      9:36 pm September 8, 2019 Permalink

However, I figured he’d be on suicide watch when Terry went down. He’s the biggest Terry Wilson homer this site has. Now, I don’t hate Terry Wilson, but I acknowledge his array of flaws. Roush thinks he’s a Heisman front runner.