Even the ACC Media Guide hates ACC Football

Screen Shot 2015-07-20 at 3.56.41 PM

You’re looking at the bottom part of page 145 of the ACC Media Guide, which was distributed today at ACC Kickoff (their version of Media Days). The guide, which was clearly NOT combed over well by a proofreader, was also posted online, where you can see “F*** THIS S***” clearly on display underneath poor Wake Forest’s 3-9 record from last year. (I blurred the original for our younger readers.)

This is what happens when you let Louisville in to your league, folks.

Click here and scroll down to page 145 to see it for yourself before they fix it! Or, click here to see the unedited version.

8 Comments for Even the ACC Media Guide hates ACC Football

1. Michael
    5:47 pm July 20, 2015 Permalink

You might want to blur S***, as well.

2. #[email protected]
    8:01 pm July 20, 2015 Permalink

A uk fan making fun of other leagues’ and schools’ football? How hilarious is that? I guess FTS would be printed under uk’s schedule if this blunder had occurred in the SEC media guide. “Poor Wake Forest”?? Try scheduling the Hilltoppers again and actually beating them before you make fun of Wake Forest, a program that has actually played in a major bowl game in the last decade. Something uk will NEVER do! This is rich…lmao

• scorpiocard
      8:22 pm July 20, 2015 Permalink

Yeah no kidding. At least the Wake Forest mascot doesn’t have a penis for a tongue.

• scorpiocard
      9:03 pm July 20, 2015 Permalink

I thought it was hot, and wish it was in my mouth. 😉

• scorpiocard
      9:26 pm July 20, 2015 Permalink

scorpiocard says:
      December 11, 2013 at 3:50 pm
      No one! turns down Texas? How ridiculous. Cracks me up how simple minded folks always think they know what someones else’s career priorities are.

Jim Tom you know what else comes with the Texas job? CRAZY fan base expectations. If a new coach had one bad season their life would become a living hell. Charlie Strong is also a devoted family man with two daughters in their final years of high school. He’s not going to move them for ANY job. He may leave after they graduate. Sure its possible. Before they do? No way.

Your idiotic response makes me laugh.

————————

scorpiocard January 13, 2014 at 9:58 am | Permalink
      You or I could be Petrino’s OC and it would not matter. The scoreboard would still light up like a video game. Petrino runs his own offense. (UofL 44 – UK 40)

———————-

scorpiocard June 17, 2014 at 11:20 pm | Permalink
      Good luck with that little fantasy of catching U of L in talent that all you football ignorant cayut fans have. Trouble is, as Charlie Strong knew with all his transfers in, and Bobby Petrino also knows, there is more than one way to skin a cayut.

Let me school ya.

You remember how y’all used to talk about how Joker was recruiting as well or better than Strong? Well, Joker’s pathetic player development aside, he was not getting top college and future NFL talent coming in through transfers. Strong was.

———————–

scorpiocard June 18, 2014 at 10:21 am | Permalink
      I never complained about Bobby leaving. He left to become a head coach in the NFL for crying out loud!

3. Heywood Jablomie
    8:36 pm July 20, 2015 Permalink

Yeah Mrs. Thompson, that’s exactly why that happened-because Louisville joined the league. I can’t decide whether to give you kudos for being such a great hater, or raspberries for being so stupid.

4. mouth hugs
    8:38 pm July 20, 2015 Permalink

If the Wildcats tongue is a penis he’s got two works for ya,” suck it “

5. dshwildcats
    10:11 pm July 20, 2015 Permalink

Whether Mrs. TT was being serious with her comment about the ACC “letting Louisville in the league”, or it was meant “tongue in cheek”, isn’t it funny how the Louisville trol….I mean fans are right here ready to respond on KSR?? In less than 50 days now, the Cards will begin Season # 2 of the Second “Motorcycle Bobby”….I mean Petrino Era. They will have a chance to redeem themselves against one of the SEC’s upper echelon teams. A chance to make up for that beatdown they suffered at the hands of the “Dawgs” last December. You would think they’d be very excited about that. But no, they are more worried about their rival, who is an afterthought when it comes to college football. Why aren’t they all busy shining up their Harleys, getting ready to make the trek to Atlanta in early September? Very puzzling!!