Did Cody Quinn go to Nashville?

cody-quinn

Cody Quinn is currently UK’s #1 cornerback on the depth chart, but if you read the tweet leaves, he may not have traveled with the team to Nashville. Check out this exchange between Quinn and Nate Willis, the JUCO transfer who’s second on the depth chart:

Quinn has been sidelined by an injury for most of fall camp, and if it’s true he didn’t travel with the team, this makes an already-thin UK secondary even thinner.

Time to shine, Nate Willis.

13 Comments for Did Cody Quinn go to Nashville?

1. Honky Kong
    3:08 pm August 30, 2013 Permalink

2. Section 134
    3:17 pm August 30, 2013 Permalink

Why post this? It only helps WKU.

3. Jughead
    3:19 pm August 30, 2013 Permalink

What is more pathetic is the incomprehensible English.

I hate ghetto.

4. jeremy
    3:25 pm August 30, 2013 Permalink

Why does Nate need a bra? (facetious,, of course) I agree with Jughead above, this talk is just ridiculous. Really going to help these young people when they get out into the workforce because very few are going to make a living playing football.

I also agree that this kind of thing doesn’t need to be published. It does help Western

5. Louisville1Cal4
    3:57 pm August 30, 2013 Permalink

I realize this site is about UK sports, & I love it, but why post this ish? Reading crap like this makes me not want to come here.

6. classof68
    4:15 pm August 30, 2013 Permalink

At least translate this crap for us to make your point.

7. mike
    4:19 pm August 30, 2013 Permalink

As long as he is better by the time we play a real team, then we should be fine.
    BTW, they’re talking on twitter so please give them the benefit of the doubt. I doubt they would speak like this in a job interview.
    Also, I’m in law school and I say “bra” all the time when I’m hanging with my friends. Although I say it because of my sense of humor.

8. WRB
    4:28 pm August 30, 2013 Permalink

Anyone that has facebook or twitter accounts are fools anyway. Also, anyone that follows a twitter account is a bigger fool than the one with the account.

9. Sergeant Hulka
    4:36 pm August 30, 2013 Permalink

Lighten up Francis. This is nothing wrong with posting public social media on a free website.

10. Jughead
    4:39 pm August 30, 2013 Permalink

Twitter and Facebook only reflect what a collection of illiterate and self-centered idiots the western world has become. The US leads the charge, but we are not the only dolts meandering saying “OMG”, “BRA”, and my personal favorite, “IMMA.”

Devo was right.

11. Catlogic15
    9:52 pm August 30, 2013 Permalink

TWITTER=incomprehensible language, no structure, interpretation optional.

12. ShowMe
    10:07 pm August 30, 2013 Permalink

Sounds like he is about to get some money and a watch. Probably best not to post that on Twitter.

13. Wi Tu Hi
    10:13 pm August 30, 2013 Permalink

So, is KSR going to relay UK personal and health issues all season long so UK’s opponents can prepare? It is OK to put a filter on UK information. Every team UK plays do not follow all UK players twitter.