The UK Football offseason continues and Freddie Maggard is smiling ear to ear; not because he’s happy football is over. Freddie is now a KSR model. He reminisces with Nick Roush on missed photoshooting opportunities from days’ past before the two discuss the latest from the world of UK football. Highlights:
- Does diet and exercise actually work?
- Tennessee’s troubles aren’t going anywhere anytime soon.
- Some UT fans are so angry they’re quoting Bible verses as retribution.
- How the talented UK tight ends can help the wide receivers in Liam Coen’s offense.
- Why the outside zone running scheme helps play-action pass and bootlegs.
- NFL Championship weekend predictions.