Darrian Miller will miss the season opener for a violation of team rules

Darrian Miller

One of the biggest questions everyone’s asking after looking at the new depth chart is “where is Darrian Miller?”. The senior left tackle is a two-year starter, and one of the anchors on the offensive line. According to CBS Sports’ Jeremy Fowler, Miller has been suspended one game for a violation of team rules, and will miss Saturday’s opener against UT-Martin.

Mark Stoops is expected to address the situation in his presser, which starts here in a few minutes…

[CBS Sports]

7 Comments for Darrian Miller will miss the season opener for a violation of team rules

1. Coal Miner
    12:06 pm August 25, 2014 Permalink

Seniors know what you can and can’t do. SMH.

2. Dan Rather
    12:33 pm August 25, 2014 Permalink

My cousin is an equipment manager for the team and he told me this was coming last week. He said the incident happened about a month ago. The team has a TV room to hang out and somebody recorded an episode of How I Met Your Mother but Darrian deleted it before some of the other players could watch it. One of the team rules is you cant delete stuff off the DVR until everybody has a chance to watch it. Its rough but hell be a better person after serving his punishment.

• Luther
      6:56 pm August 25, 2014 Permalink

My cousin is an equipment manager for the team and he told me this was coming last week. He said the incident happened about a month ago. Darrian got caught red handed smoking weed. Period…

3. Wow
    12:44 pm August 25, 2014 Permalink

What sterling senior leadership.

4. kes
    1:27 pm August 25, 2014 Permalink

and so it continues…..

5. Ralph
    2:23 pm August 25, 2014 Permalink

You miss a game for deleting a stupid show? I get it, its a joke post! HaHa

6. jaws2
    2:29 pm August 25, 2014 Permalink

Well, he let Smith and Phillips both get blindsided in too many games last year. Let’s hope the back up is better. I’ve never been impressed with Miller as an OT.