Come and Get Your SEC Bowl Game Match-ups

TaxSlayer Bowl: Georgia Vs Penn State

Texas Bowl: LSU Vs Texas Tech

Belk Bowl: Mississippi State Vs NC State

Liberty Bowl: Arkansas Vs Kansas State

Birmingham Bowl: Auburn Vs Memphis

Music City Bowl: Texas A&M Vs Louisville

A Few Notes and Views: Six of Kentucky’s seven losses came against teams that would go on to make a bowl game. Auburn made the Birmingham bowl at (6-6) while Kentucky is sitting at home at (5-7) which made their game effectively a play-in game.  The Cats had a similar situation last yeast against (6-6) Tennessee.

From my neck of the woods in Bowling Green, the ranked for the first time ever Western Kentucky Hilltoppers will be goin’ to Miami to face their old coach Willie Taggert and the USF Bulls. Way to go Tops!

Do you think the SEC will go 11-0?

Article written by Andrew Cassady

Follow me @ACassady_KSR

15 Comments for Come and Get Your SEC Bowl Game Match-ups

1. Rise
    6:14 pm December 6, 2015 Permalink

Pretty sad that Western has a better football program than we do with half the talent.

• Rsn2GoBlu
      8:25 am December 7, 2015 Permalink

You could also say EKU has a better football team. We were very lucky to win that one in OT.

2. JVice
    6:31 pm December 6, 2015 Permalink

I refer you to the case of spellcheck vs proofread. “The Cats had a similar situation last yeast against (6-6) Tennessee.”

• scorpiocard
      7:27 pm December 6, 2015 Permalink

Yeah no kidding. Craig Yeast has been gone for…um, years.

• leon singleton
      7:36 pm December 6, 2015 Permalink

You need to learn shorthand.

3. memphis wildcat
    8:43 pm December 6, 2015 Permalink

I will bet my house the SEC does not go 11-0. Its a dead lock bet given only 10 teams are going bowling….

• memphis wildcat
      8:44 pm December 6, 2015 Permalink

Of course if bama wins 2 i will be on the street

4. sportspot
    8:51 pm December 6, 2015 Permalink

would’ve, could’ve, should’ve, but didn’t hire an experienced coach — but we get a rookie whom Barnhart gives 3.5 million per year, spends millions on renovating CWS including a spectacular recruiting room, and Morrow brings in the talent. How about giving him a one year leave of absence to go watch Brother Bog and, hopefully, learn how to coach and develop players.

5. Evan
    9:50 pm December 6, 2015 Permalink

Cotton Bowl: Alabama – I love Dantonio and the Spartans, but I don’t think Alabama will lose to the Big Ten this time, moving on to win the title over Oklahoma

Sugar Bowl: Ole Miss – Oklahoma State’s last two games have left a bad taste in my mouth – give me the Rebels

Citrus Bowl: Michigan – Florida can’t win without an offense, I begrudgingly pick Michigan

Outback Bowl: Tennessee – The Vols will get the better of Northwestern’s good D as the game wears on

TaxSlayer Bowl: Georgia Vs Penn State – Two of the most inept offenses in the country? Toss-up.

Texas Bowl: LSU – Tech doesn’t play defense, so Fournette can run between Baton Rouge and Lubbock before this game ends

Belk Bowl: Mississippi State – Dak goes out with a win

Liberty Bowl: Arkansas – This team is the opposite of us – start terrible and then roll late, which is why they’ll smoke K-State.

Birmingham Bowl: Memphis – These tigers have slumped but are still a better team than Auburn

Music City Bowl: Texas A&M – Like I’d ever pick Louisville to win anything other than NCAA sanctions

Also give me Western over USF. Best program in the state goes 12-2 while UK and Louisville combine for 12-13.

6. jr1122
    7:36 am December 7, 2015 Permalink

I dont care if the SEC goes 11-0. And they wont. Worry about Kentucky, whos not on there. Yes we play in the SEC (which is actually down this year and we STILL didnt make a bowl). Face the facts, no other SEC school except Kentucky roots for other SEC teams. Im tired of being sold a bill of goods on Kentucky football. Always have great practices allegedly. Western made a bowl game…

And if you want to get really technical, Mark Stoops and Joker Phillips have the same SEC record after 3 seasons, and hes getting paid a lot more. I dont hear no one discussing that statistic…

7. jim111
    7:58 am December 7, 2015 Permalink

Get your SEC gear on UK fans.It’s all you have.

8. cutthroattrout
    8:32 am December 7, 2015 Permalink

I hate to say this but after the announcement of UofL to the Music City Bowl where I think they will take down Texas A&M, I believe we should have hired Bobby Petrino when he was available, warts and all. He’s a head coach who knows how to be one and knows how to win, no matter what his personal past, and thats what this program needs most, winning!

• bigblueforever
      9:10 am December 7, 2015 Permalink

A&M will roll Louisville. Their coaches will adjust to a dual threat QB. Ours font understand that concept.

9. Howdy Doody
    10:30 am December 7, 2015 Permalink

Stoops and Air Raid both swirling down the Toilet Bowl.