Cole Cubelic picks Kentucky to finish second in the SEC East

Cole Cubelic released his predictions for the SEC East and West today, and you’re going to love what he thinks of Kentucky Football.

One of the best analysts in the game, Cubelic projects a second-place finish in the SEC East for Kentucky. He has the Cats behind East champion Georgia, but ahead of Florida, Missouri, South Carolina, Tennessee and Vanderbilt, in that order. Yes, Tennessee is Cubelic’s sixth-place team. You love to see it.

1. Georgia
2. Kentucky
3. Florida
4. Missouri
5. South Carolina
6. Tennessee
7. Vanderbilt

Article written by Drew Franklin

6 Comments for Cole Cubelic picks Kentucky to finish second in the SEC East

1. JASUN74
    6:52 pm July 20, 2021 Permalink

I agree with him about 95% here, I’m still holding out hope we can get the win against Georgia and win the East. I think it’s definitely possible this year and with the way We’re going, it’s only getting better every year. Love my Cats and I’ve never been more proud of this program.

• Pensacola_Cat_Fan
      6:53 pm July 20, 2021 Permalink

I hope we can beat UF but GA might be a stretch.

• UKBigBlueForever
      3:13 am July 21, 2021 Permalink

There is very little chance we beat Georgia. They are going to be tough this year for anyone in the country. I do think we give them a good game though

2. WKY Cat
    7:25 pm July 20, 2021 Permalink

I hope he’s right but he was big on us last year too.

• neat1ky
      7:54 pm July 20, 2021 Permalink

But that was before Covid and we kick extra point against ole miss in regulation we end 6-4 not bad in SEC

• WKY Cat
      9:37 pm July 20, 2021 Permalink

No it wasn’t before Covid. It was prior to last year after it was announced an all SEC schedule. But we weren’t 6-4. We can’t keep saying if this or that happened we’d had a better record because those things didn’t happen and we lost those games.
      I think if the receivers can be average and our QB can accurately throw it deep this team has a lot of potential. The D line is a big concern though.