Cats and Cards to kick off at night

The game time for Kentucky’s regular season finale at Louisville was announced Monday afternoon and it’s a night game for the first time in a long time.

Normally a nooner, this year the Cats and Cards will kick off at 7 p.m. on November 24. The game will be televised on ESPN 2.

It’s the Mark Stoops-Lorenzo Ward coaching showdown we’ve all been waiting for. Cats and Cards. Governor’s Cup. Let’s go.

Article written by Drew Franklin

7 Comments for Cats and Cards to kick off at night

1. Mathlete
    12:43 pm November 12, 2018 Permalink

Were there really no better matches that day? I know the Bama/Auburn game is on CBS but it’s shocking that ESPN didn’t want Georgia/Tech or even Clemson/SC

2. Jiminy Crickets
    1:09 pm November 12, 2018 Permalink

I may be wrong but I’ve been saying for weeks Petrino was losing on purpose. He knew he’d get a 14million dollar payday, and the only reason he was there was Tommy turtleneck. Louisville will give us more than people think. He won 8 games every year he’s been there, and has youngest team in ACC, and one bad season and he’s fired before season ended… something happened and administration knew they had to cut ties because Bobby was intentionally sinking the ship.

3. OHCat
    1:09 pm November 12, 2018 Permalink

We were picked for ESPN2. Clemson SC was slotted for ESPN

4. jaws2
    4:03 pm November 12, 2018 Permalink

Oh great, that cesspool of a stadium will be consumed by drunkenness! Damn, I guess I should bring brass knuckles!!

• CatsDLegit
      4:35 pm November 12, 2018 Permalink

Just throw up some gang signs and they will think you’re one of them.

5. friendsofcoal
    12:40 am November 13, 2018 Permalink

I’m guessing Bobby P could no longer pay recruits.