Braylon in a boot, but says his ankle is fine

@Beisner_cn2

@Beisner_cn2

@Beisner_cn2

Braylon Heard met the media after the game wearing a boot on his ankle, but insists he’s fine. “I’m fine, they’ve just got the boot on for precautionary reasons,” Heard said. In fact, he said he could have played in the second half and will be ready to go for next week. “I’ll be fine,” he said.

Phew.

10 Comments for Braylon in a boot, but says his ankle is fine

1. GC Cat Fan
    4:52 pm August 30, 2014 Permalink

Next Game I hope.

2. 2mites
    4:53 pm August 30, 2014 Permalink

UTM got well over 200 yds. rushing. Not well played on defense despite the turnovers.

Poor quarterback pressure, pushed around by a small offensive line and the great defensive ends did squat today. Where is Bud and Z ? AWOL IT SEEMS!

Well the Cats got another game to improve on the shortcomings of this one before SEC play. Lets hope it is enough to take the Gators down.

A feel good win over a really overmatched team. Cats should have won by 60 points but the defense needs work badly. Offense looks good but the O line could have been better..

• Get Out!
      5:00 pm August 30, 2014 Permalink

You need to stop. Sleep it off and don’t come back tomorrow.

• TDog
      5:04 pm August 30, 2014 Permalink

Most of those yards came in the second half after we pulled the starters. Goodness. Some people need to stop complaining. We win by 40 and people still complain.

3. Mike
    5:02 pm August 30, 2014 Permalink

Wow, you are just a ray of sunshine aren’t you? How about you crawl back into the hole you came from and shut up. Let the normal people enjoy a fun win without having to listen to your crap.

• Mike
      5:05 pm August 30, 2014 Permalink

lol oops, didn’t mean you Tyler, you’re great. That was supposed to be a reply to 2mites

4. Tom Blevins
    5:24 pm August 30, 2014 Permalink

Next season? Hopefully you meant to write next week!

5. Eazy E or Eric Wright it's all the same
    5:44 pm August 30, 2014 Permalink

Losing Heard is a pretty big blow. Glad to hear he’ll be good to go for next season and that it’s not career ending. All my football buddies are going to hate to hear this — thank you very much for the update, Tyler.

• Mrs. Tyler Thompson
      5:57 pm August 30, 2014 Permalink

I meant next game, not next season. Braylon’s fine, just a terrible typo on my part.

6. Luther
    9:48 pm August 30, 2014 Permalink

Braylon’s a stud! He looked like Marshall Faulk today…

Get healthy, Braylon!