BOX SCORE: Florida 34 Kentucky 10

UK Athletics

UK Athletics

While we wait for comments from Mark Stoops on today’s 34-10 loss to Florida, how about a deep dive into the stats? Here is the box score, along with some other figures from StatsBroadcast.

21 Comments for BOX SCORE: Florida 34 Kentucky 10

1. gasman01
    3:37 pm November 28, 2020 Permalink

If Wilson is our best QB option, the future is truly bleak!!!

• makeitstop
      4:05 pm November 28, 2020 Permalink

A dark winter, indeed. Wait I’m plagiarizing someone I just can’t recall whom.

• 2andToodleLoo
      6:59 pm November 28, 2020 Permalink

I wonder how many Power 5 teams have a QB that averages less than 100 yds passing per game?

2. JoeBee
    3:46 pm November 28, 2020 Permalink

Panda Pop has some serious defense.

3. nadkin
    3:54 pm November 28, 2020 Permalink

Stoops is laying it on terry a little he is all messed up sounding he is maddd! sounding saying passing has to give people tries even if they look covered!

4. nadkin
    3:55 pm November 28, 2020 Permalink

So is that on Gran or Quarter Back?

5. slam212121
    3:59 pm November 28, 2020 Permalink

What difference does it make? They’ll be no changes.

6. nadkin
    4:02 pm November 28, 2020 Permalink

One game we can win coming, I would love to see it switched up QB for a whole game, not just three series to screw the flow of the game, But… I know it will not happen ride or dye.

7. dkcr96
    4:04 pm November 28, 2020 Permalink

It’s 2020 and our passing offense is stuck in the Bill Curry days. Nick Saban was spot on last week when he said you don’t get points for time of possession. Not sure how a team can have such a poor passing game without attributing blame to the coaches. The rules are geared towards the offenses who throw the ball, not towards the ground and pound offenses of the past.

8. nadkin
    4:05 pm November 28, 2020 Permalink

Really Terry has done a lot for us in UK history, and he is such a really good couch, friend, father figure, that he sticks with his guns, and that is one reason why we pull some better recruits, if he believes in you its ride or die Youngstown Style1

• WhitakerBankShot22
      4:17 pm November 28, 2020 Permalink

That’s all well and good but we just lost by 60 and followed that up with a 24 point less….I care about wins, this was supposed to be one of our better teams so I’m real worried about the future of this program under Stoops’ leadershship.

• Jester
      4:45 pm November 28, 2020 Permalink

nadkin most fans want to see winning teams, not a top-notch Big Brother program. Those “better recruits” we are pulling won’t get pulled much longer if “the wrong Stoops” doesn’t either hire a new OC or let the one he has do his job, whichever the case may be.

9. nadkin
    4:06 pm November 28, 2020 Permalink

coach not couch

10. Looother
    4:10 pm November 28, 2020 Permalink

This is Ky football. About as good as it gets playing top SEC opponents…

11. dhard
    4:15 pm November 28, 2020 Permalink

Stoops offense at its best. Ground and pound, win the time of possession and get your ass handed to you.

12. nadkin
    4:44 pm November 28, 2020 Permalink

we need better passing, but also better receiving from the wr’s, they act like the ball is dodge ball or some thing and they will be out if it hit them.

13. nadkin
    4:45 pm November 28, 2020 Permalink

no one ever is looking for a pass in this offense

14. Wade
    5:08 pm November 28, 2020 Permalink

Love the team. Coaches are better than this and they need to just coach for those players and get some balls. I’m officially done with football bc not another game that means shit on the schedule. I was born a basketball fan and never watched football much but always big games. Stoops turned me into a believer but us losing me and I’m sure I’m not the only 1. It’s just the way we play that frustrates me I can take losses but the way we beat ourselves lay down and take it is just hard to watch and get behind. These young men deserve better and are better.

15. Papaw
    5:43 pm November 28, 2020 Permalink

Every completed pass over the middle, the receivers had to reach back to catch the ball. None were able to catch in stride. Any pass down field was overthrown. Heisman candidate right there