Kroger Field just keeps getting better and better. Today, UK announced four new concessions options for the 2019 football season. Chick-Fil-A, Skyline Chili, and House of ‘Cue will join Athenian Grill inside Gate 6 and Bourbon n’ Toulouse will join Atomic Ramen inside Gate 9.
Here’s the updated stadium/concessions map:
Other game day changes to pass along:
- Mobile ticketing now available – To cut down on counterfeiting, print-at-home paper tickets will no longer be accepted. Fans are encouraged to use mobile ticketing instead. Season ticket holders and single-game buyers can access their tickets through the UK Athletics app or by visiting UKathletics.com/MyUKAccount from their mobile device’s web browser. To assist fans with mobile ticketing, WiFi Help Zones will be in place at the guest services locations outside gates 4, 9 and 12, as well as at the ticket office (between gates 9 and 10).
- Student and public gate changes – The entry gate for UK students will move to Gate 1 from Gate 15 to better accommodate student arrival and create additional room for the Cat Walk prior to the game. Fans who previously used Gate 1 for entry should now use either Gate 15 or Gate 2.
- In-Game Seat Upgrades – Starting this season, fans can upgrade their seat location through the UK Athletics app or by visiting UKathletics.com/upgrade on game day. Upgrades are available beginning two hours prior to kickoff on game day and will remain active until approximately the start of the third quarter.
- Clear bag policy – As always, the SEC’s clear bag policy remains in place. For more information and guidelines, click here.
- Military and first responder ticket pricing through GovX – All active and reserve members of the armed forces along with police, firefighters and first responders can purchase specially priced tickets through UK Athletics’ new partnership with GovX. For more information, visit UKathletics.com/GovX.
- The Purple Lot is getting bigger: UK is currently expanding the Purple Lot to create more season permit parking. Here’s the current parking map, although the Purple Lot boundaries will expand as the season goes on:
Almost there. Go Cats.