BBN is Showing Out for Blue/White

Photo by UK Athletics

After last year’s record crowd stormed Commonwealth Stadium for Mark Stoops’ first Blue/White game, I was worried that it might go unmatched in 2014.  I was so wrong.  The turnout for the Cat Walk today was absolutely insane: a married couple, Pro Wrestler Sting, 5-star recruits, and a couple thousand fans.  Don’t believe me?  See for yourself.

(@ukphotogs)

(@ukphotogs)

IMG_20140426_160454 IMG_20140426_152408
Who said partying on State Street was just for basketball?

Who said partying on State Street was just for basketball?

Jojo Kemp tried high-fiving everyone, but the guy only has two hands.

Jojo Kemp tried high-fiving everyone, but the guy only has two hands.

Za'Darius loves the Cat Walk so much, he doesn't know what to do with his hands.

Za’Darius loves the Cat Walk so much, he doesn’t know what to do with his hands.

IMG_20140426_160540

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

12 Comments for BBN is Showing Out for Blue/White

1. For real
    3:07 pm April 26, 2014 Permalink

Just imagine the excitement if they would have hired Petrino and won more than two games!

• Dude, say what you want but you’re not raining on my parade!

• Rei
      3:35 pm April 26, 2014 Permalink

The real two and through? Win 2 games and off to the NFL!

• Retired
      3:35 pm April 26, 2014 Permalink

Petrino?? Oh my, what an insult!! I would much rather be proud of Stoops, than embarrassed by Petrino!!!!

• hal
      4:58 pm April 26, 2014 Permalink

i know right. cant believe uk, ut and vandy all didnt even want to interview the guy. must be something else going on wiht that guy……..

2. Dang, I wish I was there! The weather is perfect and it looks like a great time! I’m so excited about football! We gotta get those injuries healed before fall!

GO CATS!!!

3. Chaz
    3:18 pm April 26, 2014 Permalink

I’ll never understand the infatuation some fans have with Petrino. He was on the marketplace and practically begging for the UK job via his father, and he simply couldn’t make the cut for many reasons, like job loyalty history and adultery. You can praise him all you like, but let’s see what the Stoops teams do in the next two years and see how year three finishes. At any rate, Petrino isn’t and will not be in the conversation.

• Agree
      5:17 pm April 26, 2014 Permalink

… And he never should be in the conversation. This isn’t Second Chance U *cough* UofLoL *cough*

• For real
      5:41 pm April 26, 2014 Permalink

Sounds like the exact same rhetoric many said before Cal was hired….how did that turn out!

• Dee W.
      9:37 pm April 26, 2014 Permalink

“Sounds like the exact same rhetoric many said before Cal was hired”

Actually no it doesn’t. Nothing of the sort was said because that kind of history did not exist for it to be said.

Try trolling somewhere else. Good bye.

4. Coaches Mic'd Up
    3:23 pm April 26, 2014 Permalink

Kentucky Defensive Coordinator Mic’d Up http://wp.me/p4pLOr-gT

5. Blue To The Bone...
    9:43 pm April 26, 2014 Permalink

Biggest shout out of the day went to Damien Harris riding in on a golf cart with what I’m guessing was his mother and the people lining the streets yelling….”Damien Harris…Damien Harris”…Smiles galore on both their faces…Best part of the day!!!!!!