Bama fan sneaks into Commonwealth Stadium, is salty

CHeIbfLVAAA78AL

So much for SEC brotherhood. According to this pic from @OldRowSports, an Alabama fan snuck into Commonwealth Stadium last night and posed for this picture on the new turf. I blurred the first word, but I think you can guess what it says.

Dang, so salty. Are things so bad at Bama they’ve resorted to picking on us?

16 Comments for Bama fan sneaks into Commonwealth Stadium, is salty

1. Ray
    12:55 pm June 14, 2015 Permalink

As long as Nick Saban is there, things will never be “Bad” at Bama. Same as for us as long as Cal is here

• Mrs. Tyler Thompson
      1:05 pm June 14, 2015 Permalink

And like UK fans, there is always a group that’s unhappy. Just listen to the Paul Finebaum show…you’d think Bama was 5-7 last year.

• theSkinny81
      2:40 pm June 14, 2015 Permalink

Mrs. Tyler, you absolutely nailed it.

2. Samattox47
    1:05 pm June 14, 2015 Permalink

Maybe this will reverse the Bear Bryant curse.

3. MattBPoole
    1:09 pm June 14, 2015 Permalink

You don’t see Kentucky fans going to Bama’s basketball court, standing at half court, and taking a picture like this. I don’t get the hostility

4. Ima Fan
    1:12 pm June 14, 2015 Permalink

If one is truly a BAMA fan, one does not wear UK Blue shorts and matching striped Blue/White Polo. If one is truly a BAMA fan, his/her thought process is (prima facie oxymoronic): Who gives a sheit about KENTUCKY Football. He must be sitting on a Kicking Tee.

5. I’m an Alabamian, born in Jasper, Walker Co. Ala. I live in Ky. since 1960. Season tickets since 1977. Love my Wildcats, always will. I don’t care about this idiot. Just like I could care less about the Toomer’s corner tree killer. There are idiots everywhere. They are becoming the fabric of our nation, the only thing talked about these days. Poor Alabama, another glowing example of their fan mania and “intellect.

• Brent
      1:33 pm June 14, 2015 Permalink

Fan mania is everywhere, though. Chester is dumber than 95% of the Finebaum show callers (especially the Auburn and Bama fans), we had fans post on RR wishing Wisconsin’s players died on the bus ride back to the hotel, and fans who burned down a house after we lost to UConn in 2014.

The dumbest fans are Tennessee, IMO. Little brother is a close second.

6. Vick Oh
    1:35 pm June 14, 2015 Permalink

Even though he is grinning wide – from big elephant ear to big elephant ear – catch that smile: You will see NO teeth.

7. Clay Travis
    1:36 pm June 14, 2015 Permalink

Oh boy. This is going to be a tough call for the #1 spot on my 2015 “Dumbest Fan Bases” countdown between Bama Football and UK Basketball fans. I’ll be retweeting pictures of license plates of Bama fans and UK fans with stupid tattoos. Hell, I might even troll #FSUTwitter again. They might even take the #1 spot.

• Nick Saban
      2:31 pm June 14, 2015 Permalink

It’s tough for you because you have no life.

8. Reed Tabor
    3:24 pm June 14, 2015 Permalink

I bet Stone Cold Willow is Pissed off seeing this at Canes Right now! How the hell he sneak in there where is UKPD!? That’s got to be like 5 years for breaking into commonwealth Right!!!!?

9. Dave
    3:54 pm June 14, 2015 Permalink

Well, at least we don’t poison other people’s trees (or property for that matter).

10. Nate
    5:43 pm June 14, 2015 Permalink

All this means is that they are worried about us and our football team. Thats a good sign.

11. Ky_Tom
    10:34 pm June 14, 2015 Permalink

Well, I hope this S O B believes in Karma…Because I do, and I hope it strikes down hard on Alabama…maybe a team loss to someone that keeps them out of the league title game…or maybe even something worse…like the starting QB flunks out of class, or he gets a bad case of clapp and or crabs…and it spreads to all his team-mate who screw each others sisters down there………..

12. dd