Saturday is Fan Day for the football team, and UK has some important information to pass along for those planning to attend. The team will hold an autograph session starting at 9 a.m. ET inside the Nutter Field House, followed by an open practice at approximately 10:45 a.m. ET inside Commonwealth Stadium. Admission and parking to the event is free of charge.
Here’s some additional information:
- Nutter Field House doors along with Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4 of Commonwealth Stadium will open at 9 a.m. ET. The autograph session is inside Nutter Field House.
- 2014 Kentucky football posters and schedule cards will be available at Nutter Field House and outside Gate 1.
- See a map of where student-athletes and coaches will be lined up for autographs above. Assistant coaches will be seated with the position players they coach, except for offensive coordinator Neal Brown and defensive coordinator D.J. Eliot.
- To help the autograph session lines move along fans are asked to limit autographs to one autograph per person and to not pose for pictures with student-athletes or coaches.
- Autographs will end at 10:15 a.m. ET and fans are invited to enter CWS for the open practice. Seating is available in sections 104-115 in the lower bowl and 200-218 in the upper level. No field access
- Concessions, merchandise and restrooms will be open on the Commonwealth Stadium north upper and lower concourses
- Parking is available in the red, green and blue lots immediately adjacent to the stadium.
- Fans are reminded to be mindful of the ongoing construction in and around Commonwealth Stadium. Please stay in the approved spectator areas and refrain from entering restricted construction zones.
I’ll be representing KSR at the event, so come on up and say hello.