A Ridiculous Bye Week KSR Podcast

Freddie’ face gets to adorn this post because he stole the show.

Freddie' face gets to adorn this post because he stole the show.

Freddie’ face gets to adorn this post because he stole the show.

Without a football weekend, there’s no better way to satisfy your crave then by listening to the KSR Podcast.  Drew Franklin joined Jared Lorenzen, Freddie Maggard and I to create the most ridiculous KSR Football Podcast to date.  Of course we talked about the EKU game, but Freddie Maggard’s family is out of town for the week, so he was in rare form.  Some of the highlights:

–   The Versailles Kroger’s lunch menu

–   Freddie’s hygiene habits

–   Mr. Maggard’s surprising music choices

–   Concussion stories

–   And some X’s and O’s that you can’t hear anywhere else.

Subscribe to “Kentucky Sports Radio” on iTunes or LISTEN HERE.

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

6 Comments for A Ridiculous Bye Week KSR Podcast

1. Gary Rawlings
    3:05 pm October 7, 2015 Permalink

Heck with Maggard…who’s the blonde baby doll?

• Jim
      1:28 am October 8, 2015 Permalink

I agree, these are the real questions that need answered! Who is this blonde?

2. Lorenzenfan
    3:14 pm October 7, 2015 Permalink

Grammar correction– Incorrect: Drew Franklin joined Jared Lorenzen, Freddie Maggard and **I** to create the most ridiculous KSR Football Podcast to date.

Correct: Drew Franklin joined Jared Lorenzen, Freddie Maggard and **me** to create the most ridiculous KSR Football Podcast to date. Drew joined me…not Drew joined I.

3. Creighton's Warrior
    4:15 pm October 7, 2015 Permalink

I miss the days when the only “Maggard” we ever heard
    from was the jealous dude with the bleached hairtips.

This one is about as bad, but so much less entertaning.

4. Ryan
    7:29 pm October 7, 2015 Permalink

A bunch of idiots talking about a subject they all sucked at.

5. Bull
    8:35 pm October 7, 2015 Permalink

Funny stuff, these guys add the real side to UK football. Despite all attempts to seem like these teams are robots, the players & coaches are real people. We know what the talking heads on ESPN say, I enjoy hearing what people that are in-tune with the team have to say.