Skip to content

Kentucky Sports Radio

University of Kentucky Basketball, Football, and Recruiting news brought to you in the most ridiculous manner possible.

2020 Kentucky Football Season Ticket Information Released

Kentucky just announced details for 2020 football season tickets. Here’s what you need to know.

Total ticket prices and/or associated K Fund donations will decrease for 57% of seats at Kroger Field and remain unchanged for 36% of seats. Since UK plays seven home games after having eight last season, per-game prices will be adjusted accordingly. There are cases where the per ticket price will go up, but total all-in price will go down or stay the same for 93 percent of ticket holders.

Areas where prices will go up are the premium seating areas (clubs, loge, Woodford Reserve and field). Those prices are going up from $410 ticket price to $500, while K Fund donation stays the same. Adjustments were made primarily with the goal of accurately reflecting demand, while also preserving the value of season tickets and rewarding season ticket holders for coming back.

In an effort to create more affordable options for potential new season ticket holders, public season ticket prices throughout the 200 level (no K Fund donation attached) will decrease. Tickets will be available in corner sections for $250 apiece and in sideline sections for $320 apiece. The season ticket price in green and yellow sections (1-3, 9-22, 30-31, and select rows in 203-204, 208-209 and 224-228) has decreased by $25 to $340 apiece. UK is also decreasing associated K Fund donations in rows 25+ of sections 4 and 8 and in rows 2-8 of sections 204 and 208 by $75 apiece.

The early signing period for season ticket sales will be back, meaning returning season ticket holders who re-up before Feb. 7 will get their tickets at a lower cost, as you can see in the chart below.

2020 Season Ticket Pricing (Plus Applicable Per-Seat K Fund Donations)

Early Signing Period – Prices available to 2019 season ticket holders who renew by Feb. 7

  • Premium Seating – $410
  • Standard – $329/$319
  • 200-Level Public Sideline – $299
  • 200-Level Public Corner – $239

New Season Ticket Sales and Renewals after Feb. 7

  • Premium Seating – $500
  • Standard – $365/$340
  • 200-Level Public Sideline – $320
  • 200-Level Public Corner – $250

Parking prices will decrease for the 2020 season as well due to there being one fewer home game. Associated K Fund donations are unchanged.

  • Colored Lots – $280
  • Parking Structures – $168
  • RV permits – $700

The renewal deadline for 2020 football season tickets is Friday, April 10. Renewals will be available online beginning Saturday through each season ticket holder’s My UK Account at UKathletics.com/renew, while paper invoices will be mailed in late February. Payment plan options are available online, starting with a five-month payment plan with the first installment due upon signup. The deadline to sign up for the five-month payment plan coincides with the end of the Early Signing Period on Feb. 7. Suite renewals will be invoiced separately by a Free Invoice Creator, and suite holders will receive an email in February when suite renewals are available online.

New season tickets will go on sale Feb. 14. For more information on how you can pick out your seat and gain priority access to the best seat locations before the public on-sale date, click here.

Article written by Drew Franklin

I can recite every line from Forrest Gump, blindfolded. Follow me on Twitter: @DrewFranklinKSR