In the aftermath of an embarrassing loss at Alabama, there were some interesting comments made by Mark Stoops and Eddie Gran. On the latest edition of 11 Personnel, Nick Roush and Adam Luckett parse through those words, while breaking down what Scott Satterfield’s reported interest in South Carolina means for Louisville, and more importantly, for Kentucky. Highlights:
- Satterfield’s move is a warning sign for the state of that program.
- Where should UK fans want Scott and his Tots, Carolina or Louisville?
- Comparing Kentucky’s defense to a boxer in the 12th round.
- The Kentucky football foundation is solid, but the house could use some upgrades.
- Florida’s balanced passing attack is so good.
- Luckett is tired of the basketball season Tweets during football games.
- Thanksgiving food eating strategies.