PHOTO: Your first look at the 2018-19 Kentucky Wildcats

@KentuckyMBB

@KentuckyMBB

Here’s a great way to start your week: the 2018-19 Kentucky Wildcats have assembled. Check out the team, including newcomers Immanuel Quickley, Keldon Johnson, Tyler Herro, and EJ Montgomery, in Bardstown at the first of John Calipari’s satellite camps:

Ashton Hagans and Reid Travis, we’re just waiting on you.

[mobile_ad]

6 Comments for PHOTO: Your first look at the 2018-19 Kentucky Wildcats

1. Wade
    10:28 am June 4, 2018 Permalink

No Hagans or Reid? Yet!!!!

2. Trevor
    11:29 am June 4, 2018 Permalink

Hagans has to finish this semester and officially get his grades to verify that he can reclassify to 2018. Reid must also finish at Stanford before he can officially announce his transfer. We will probably hear from Reid before Hagans. I’m guessing…within the next week or two.

3. Alleykat16
    11:36 am June 4, 2018 Permalink

Young fellas come on and get with these guys. You know you want to be part of this. Seeing these guys makes me feel like a little kid in a candy store. I’m very excited for this coming year.

4. StuckinLville
    12:30 pm June 4, 2018 Permalink

Lack of height worries me though. Has to be the smallest team he’s had at UK. At least it seems that way. I know he will figure it all out though.

• Ez21
      12:42 pm June 4, 2018 Permalink

This is college not the NBA. We have plenty of height w PJ, Nick, and EJ even if Reid doesn’t come. If he does watch out bc he and PJ will be dominant frontcourt players. Both love to bully there way into the lane and score.

5. michaelb
    5:31 pm June 4, 2018 Permalink

Idk bout y’all but I wanna see nick Richards beast out. He’s kept a great attitude & continues to grind it out & work hard . I know he’s gonna pop out on the other side, I’m in such a hurry to see that . He’s got the physical tools to do anything he wants.