Willie Cauley-Stein will work out for the Knicks on June 16

willie-combine

Last week, a report came out that the New York Knicks are targeting Willie Cauley-Stein with the fourth pick of the Draft, and soon, they’ll get a chance to see him work out in person. According to TheKnicksBlog.com, Willie will work out for the Knicks on June 16.

The same report also says Willie has added 22 pounds of muscle since the season, which is kind of insane to me. I wonder how much of that is hair?

[TheKnicksBlog]

7 Comments for Willie Cauley-Stein will work out for the Knicks on June 16

1. Unnamed Source
    4:06 pm June 5, 2015 Permalink

It looks like he has a fro-let. I wish he would have rocked that during the season. (I know the hair dresser is behind him)

2. Alamo_CatFan
    4:12 pm June 5, 2015 Permalink

Looks like a thinner version of Mike Tyson in the top photo.

3. Charles Gorman
    4:26 pm June 5, 2015 Permalink

Needs to add Dianabol to his list of names if he’s added 22 lbs of muscle in two months.

4. Don't Worry
    4:41 pm June 5, 2015 Permalink

That makes me wonder why he couldn’t have added those 22 lbs of muscle while at UK and have been a true beast. Re-think strength program?

5. SacramentoCAT
    5:17 pm June 5, 2015 Permalink

Willie is a frustrating player. He had so much potential but yet cared so little. He’s is too worried about be hip, cool, trendy and all that other garbage. Cares way too much about his look than his game. I’m sure that he’s on some sort of artificial stimulate right now where the NCAA isn’t testing him and the NBA can’t test him yet. I was never really a big fan of him. I have a feeling he is going to be an NBA bust.

• Twick39
      11:32 am June 6, 2015 Permalink

I tend to agree with you on this. But one thing I will say he is and always will be a horse of a different color and that’s just how he is. He has plenty of different interests other than basketball. For us as fans it kills us to see a kid with all that talent for him to “check out” at times, but you gotta take the good with the bad. To say that he will be a bust seems to be to quick to judge but I hope he won’t and get the most out of what God has given him.

6. EINSTEIN