Willie Cauley-Stein “training his lungs” for #9

Well alright then.

20 Comments for Willie Cauley-Stein “training his lungs” for #9

1. Dan
    3:34 pm July 25, 2014 Permalink

Hope he isn’t on the same lung conditioning program Chane Behannon was on at u of l.

• zod
      3:44 pm July 25, 2014 Permalink

Was that the, “I did not exhale” program?

2. Bullitt County UK fan
    3:46 pm July 25, 2014 Permalink

Where Is WCS on the career block list for kentucky? He will be up there probably by the end of next year getting pretty close

3. 2mites
    3:51 pm July 25, 2014 Permalink

WCS does nothing the typical way. Always a surprise with him and how can you not like this guy.

4. yearsendinginnine
    3:53 pm July 25, 2014 Permalink

If WCS averages the same number of blocks he has thus far in his Kentucky career and he plays 40 games, he will break the blocks record at Kentucky by ONE!

5. J
    3:55 pm July 25, 2014 Permalink

Get it young willie!

6. Tom
    4:00 pm July 25, 2014 Permalink

Just think how ignorant Cal would be with out this guy teaching him the game each time he was taken out.
    ‘This ain’t no spellin’ bee’ Probably one of the greatest quotes ever to come from A Kentucky Basketball player.
    And to think its on a foundation of such players we are now one of the leading academic, (Willie is my hero so don’t knock my spelling) athletic programs in the nation!
    Anytime you can have a young man get a grade in alegbra three before he finishes algebra one you got some hellaish tutoring going on!

• Rei
      4:10 pm July 25, 2014 Permalink

Richard tried his best to ruin Bledsoe and UK but he failed, must hurt a bit.

• MADARCHITECT
      5:02 pm July 25, 2014 Permalink

Tom,

Algebra 3? I can tell you are highly educated… enjoy the bliss!

• parvenu
      7:47 pm July 25, 2014 Permalink

Please. Your writing is hellish. If you are trying to prove your ignorance;nice job!

• joe hoskins
      12:27 pm July 26, 2014 Permalink

madarchitect and parvenu, Your amazing! I’m sure everyone is so impressed at your ability to pick apart comments on this site! The way you set people straight about their level of education and ignorance is awesome! I bet I made some grammar or spelling mistakes also. I can’t wait to get the feed back from you to! I know it will make me a better person! Thanks!

• Big J
      8:22 pm July 27, 2014 Permalink

No one’s going to bite? Ok I’ll do it; Joe, it’s “You’re” not “Your.”

7. Luther
    4:38 pm July 25, 2014 Permalink

His time is much better spent doing this than at the tattoo parlor or smoking weed…

8. MBP14
    6:56 pm July 25, 2014 Permalink

Willie should be on the fan-favorite list for the last 20 years when his career is over, but I’m afraid some of the outlandish things he’s done/does/will do could put him in awkward standing with some fans. I’m a Willie Cauley-Stein Man though.

• Bobbum man
      8:34 pm July 25, 2014 Permalink

Outlandish things? Wearing a horrendous shirt under his jersey? Don’t think that exactly ruins his reputation for many people. Maybe I’m forgetting other outlandish things he’s done…

9. LA
    9:07 pm July 25, 2014 Permalink

Awesome to see the players so dedicated in the offseason to conditioning and weight training. we could witness an amazing machine this year like in 96.

10. bigbluetruth
    11:09 pm July 25, 2014 Permalink

Being a little older than most on here I’d much rather see this team be more like the 75 or 78 team. They both played great team ball and were deep for that time.

11. Rockinron
    12:37 am July 26, 2014 Permalink

I shed a tear. These players know how important #9 is and I love how driven they are.

12. Marlboro Man
    4:02 pm July 26, 2014 Permalink

Weird… He was also puffin on a cig at a party last night.

13. Kyle
    8:04 pm July 27, 2014 Permalink

Willie has the sickle cell trait. Training his lungs is important for him, as his red blood cells don’t work as well as the average person’s.