Willie Cauley-Stein standing next to a brand new car suggests he’s leaving

williecar

In case any of you were still holding out hope Willie Cauley-Stein would return for a senior season, this photo of him standing next to a brand new car should confirm his departure.

Then again, maybe that other guy bought the car and asked Willie to stand next to it. He could’ve been like, “Hey Willie, I wanna show all my friends this new car I bought and I want them to really understand how short it is. Maybe you could stand next to it and hold my hand?”

But it’s probably Willie’s and he’s probably gone.

Article written by Drew Franklin

16 Comments for Willie Cauley-Stein standing next to a brand new car suggests he’s leaving

1. BigBlueFan
    9:10 pm April 8, 2015 Permalink

2. ChicagoCat
    9:13 pm April 8, 2015 Permalink

I’m pretty sure Willie couldn’t fit in that car even if the seats were removed.

• HoboKat
      9:16 pm April 8, 2015 Permalink

No reason to tint the windows with Willie driving because his head would be sticking out of the sun roof. That car aint buit for 7 footers.

• RealCatsFan
      9:51 pm April 8, 2015 Permalink

You beat me to it! No way he can fit in that thing. It would be interesting to see him unfold himself getting out of it.

3. PatrickSparksDoubleChin
    9:29 pm April 8, 2015 Permalink

The player’s parking lot has cars nicer than that parked in it right now.

• eyebleedblue
      10:04 pm April 8, 2015 Permalink

No it doesn’t. But you can’t afford to get out of your grandmothers basement, so you wouldn’t know. What’s it like to be a 35 year old unemployed virgin?

• ukjaybrat
      10:37 pm April 8, 2015 Permalink

at least the trolls are getting original… it was getting old when all you had to say was “dur dur cal’s a cheat and your banners are coming down”

• RealCatsFan
      11:24 pm April 8, 2015 Permalink

Still butthurt about those three free throws Sparks hit to knock off the Cards, I see…

• UK Big Board Update
      10:10 am April 9, 2015 Permalink

Hahaha. WCS had a freakin Saturn “SUV” before he got this. I didn’t knkw Saturn still made vehicles, let alone SUVs. Nice try asshat.

4. nybrasky
    9:34 pm April 8, 2015 Permalink

Maybe Will Shields bought him an All-American present to hold him over one more year.

/wishful thinking

5. Gowcats
    9:37 pm April 8, 2015 Permalink

Because we have players who will be able to borrow against future projected earnings, unlike the Ville players.

• Gowcats
      9:46 pm April 8, 2015 Permalink

The above was directed to Mr. Double Chin who is jealous because he has no prospect of being able to afford a car built within the past 20 years. Go back to Card Chronic.

6. RealCatsFan
    11:27 pm April 8, 2015 Permalink

2015 Corvette Stingray – well, glad to see he decided to buy American, and built here in Kentucky to boot. Good Choice, Willie, but still don’t see how you will fit in that thing.

• CatsfaninFL
      7:24 am April 9, 2015 Permalink

They have a surprising amount of room in there. It helps that they are two-seaters so the seats can go pretty far back. I’m 6’1″ and had no issues driving one several years back…actually kinda shocked me.

• Catsby80
      8:46 am April 9, 2015 Permalink

6’1 versus 7’0… big difference… i figured he’d go with a big tahoe or escalade… something a little more roomy

7. UKfaninLou
    10:11 am April 9, 2015 Permalink

Good for you, Willie! Such a joy to watch this guy grow and develop! Thanks, especially for this last unexpected season! What a ride! Go get ’em, Big Guy! Can’t wait to watch you on the next level. #BBNforever