Willie Cauley-Stein on the motorized scooter is the best thing you’ll see today

Blx8dIbCQAEX01G

Thank you, EJ Floreal.

13 Comments for Willie Cauley-Stein on the motorized scooter is the best thing you’ll see today

1. Ten loss Cal
    6:36 pm April 21, 2014 Permalink

is that another gift from cal

• EA
      6:41 pm April 21, 2014 Permalink

UK is 32-15 vs. UofL…Cal is 6-1 vs. your boys…and we have 8 titles to your 3… #L1C6

• EA
      6:43 pm April 21, 2014 Permalink

and you have two very classy coaches in Pitino and Petrino…UofL’s athletic department is an absolute joke

• BB
      7:00 pm April 21, 2014 Permalink

Go trim your line beard, dirty bird. Or open up your windows, I’m sure your house is smelling a little pungent after yesterdays Holiday. No, I’m not talking about Easter. I am talking about a holiday near and dear to all little brother fans…4/20!

• jeff j
      8:17 pm April 21, 2014 Permalink

all i need to say “ten loss” is that you need to count your trophy case.

2. Trevor
    6:46 pm April 21, 2014 Permalink

Watch out EJ that might be a NCAA violation for extra benefits since you rode with him.

3. TampaCat
    6:47 pm April 21, 2014 Permalink

Pitt assistant Rohrssen joins Kentucky staff
    April 21, 2014 5:55 PM

Matt Freed/Post-Gazette

Pitt assistant coaches Barry Rohrssen (top) and Brandin Knight call out to their team as they take on Virginia in the second half of the semifinals of the ACC Tournament in Greensboro last monrth.

Share with others:

inShare.

By Paul Zeise / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Pitt announced that assistant basketball coach Barry Rohrssen is departing from the program and has accepted a job at Kentucky as an assistant coach under his long-time friend John Calipari.

The move is not a surprise as Rohrssen was considered the top candidate to fill the job at Kentucky after it became available a few weeks ago.

Pitt coach Jamie Dixon said that he will miss Rohrssen, who is considered an ace recruiter, but the program will move forward.

“We lose assistants almost every year, he is, I think, the seventh guy we’ve lost so it is just a part of the business and you deal with it,” Dixon said. “But we have had a lot of great assistants here, guys who have been great recruiters and I’m looking forward to going out and finding someone who fits with our staff needs and helps us continue to build this program.”

Rohrssen returned to Pitt last year after a stint as an assistant coach for the Idaho Stampede (NBDL). He’d worked at Pitt from 1999-2006 then became the head coach at Manhattan but he was relieved of his duties after the 2011 season.

He was brought back to Pitt by Dixon last year in order to help give the program’s recruiting a boost and while Rohrssen has said numerous times he loves it in Pittsburgh, the lure of Kentucky and the chance to work with his friend, Calipari, were too much to turn down.

Rohrssen made more money with Pitt than the coach he is replacing on Calipari’s staff, Orlando Antigua, did at Kentucky and Dixon offered him a substantial raise so money is clearly not an issue.

“When I rescued — I joke with him — Barry from what I called witness protection in Boise, Idaho, I did so to try and help a good friend get back to where he wanted to be in his career and I knew that this day would come where he would have another opportunity,” Dixon said. “And I am happy for him as he is to the point in his career and his life now that he is getting married and presumably gonna start a family that he felt like he needed to take this opportunity in order to get where he wants to be in his career.

“Barry has been a great asset to Pitt, he has done a great job and I wish him nothing but the best but we will move on and we will start the process of replacing him now.”

With Rohrssen’s departure, Dixon has appointed director of basketball operations Brian Regan as a temporary replacement for off-campus recruiting duties and he will be permitted to join the staff and recruit off-campus for the final week of recruiting.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/Pitt/2014/04/21/Pitt-asistant-Rohrssen-joins-Kentucky-staff/stories/201404210162#ixzz2zZ0hdLes

• RP's facelift
      8:13 pm April 21, 2014 Permalink

The best thing will be seeing Willie play for the Cats next year.

4. Little Brother
    6:48 pm April 21, 2014 Permalink

I got a tat of Behanan sparking a bong on my left breast meat today.

Yo dawg.

5. Little Brother
    6:52 pm April 21, 2014 Permalink

Yo i stick tata tot up me ass lips up smoke em with de bath saltz

– check me out on the tweeter we me home skilletz

6. Blue Hair
    6:56 pm April 21, 2014 Permalink

FAKE FAKE – I WAS TOLD BY UL FANS THEY DONT GO TO CLASS.

7. Destini
    8:39 pm April 21, 2014 Permalink

Photo creds TT!!

Kidding…it was better in person.

8. Sam