11 Comments for Who is the first player that comes to mind when you see these Kentucky logos?

1. ukkatzfan
    10:17 pm May 15, 2020 Permalink

Checkerboard—— Mitch Barnhart.
    New cat——staple remover
    Cat with state —— greevey and jimmy Dan Conner.

All the rest—— everyone….even Ryan when he tells someone what to do.

2. LouisvilleNative
    10:21 pm May 15, 2020 Permalink

Most of the POSITIVE thinking fans can think of many good things associated with the checkerboard pattern. Take this year’s team & the national championship which they would have won! I truly can’t understand why you’re even writing for KSR if you don’t have anything other than positive things to say about UK? Playful sarcasm is fine but take your disrespect & disdain (look it up) somewhere else!

3. Dr. Tom
    10:37 pm May 15, 2020 Permalink

I have always loved the checkerboard pattern. Mitch, don’t give in to Jones and his lieutenants.

4. minton22
    10:52 pm May 15, 2020 Permalink

When I see the secondary logo, I always see 2 birds fk’n. Can’t unsee it.

5. UKNUTZ
    10:58 pm May 15, 2020 Permalink

Former primary logo is missing the questionably shaped tongue..lol The tongue folded back Used to totally look like a pecker. I still have old UK gear with that logo on it

6. AirForceOne
    11:02 pm May 15, 2020 Permalink

I don’t know why there is so much hate for the checkerboard….it was a part of UK Football decades before Tennessee decided to copy us.

7. runningunnin.454
    11:01 am May 16, 2020 Permalink

73-88 are you serious about that one. I must be senile; I was at UK during that time, and I don’t remember that one at all…that was the logo for 15 years?
    I never had one t-shirt or sweat shirt that had that logo. They all just said KENTUCKY or KENTUCKY WILDCATS in block letters; that or just a Wildcat face, or the University Seal.
    However you want players; Goose Givens is a good one; football players that come to mind are Derrick Ramsey or Art Still.