Where Kentucky stands in the latest Bracketology

Less than ten days of Bracketology left! With one game remaining in the regular season, Kentucky is still a three or four seed in the major NCAA Tournament projections.

Joe Lunardi still believes the Cats will be a three-seed, placing them in the Midwest Region with No. 1 seed Kansas and No. 2 seed Seton Hall, playing opening round games in St. Louis.

Lunardi shared his seed list last night, which shows Kentucky as the top three seed. Is a two-seed still within reach?

CBS Sports’ Jerry Palm has the Cats as a four-seed, also in the Midwest Region playing opening round games in St. Louis:

Right now, Kentucky is the second-highest four seed on Palm’s seed list behind Louisville.

The Cats are also the four-seed in the Midwest Region in Shelby Mast’s projections on BracketWag.com, coming in at No. 14 on the seed list behind Oregon.

If you’re curious, Florida is a nine seed in Lunardi and Palm’s projections and a ten-seed in Mast’s. Gotta win tomorrow.

7 Comments for Where Kentucky stands in the latest Bracketology

1. CatsFanFrankfort
    3:58 pm March 6, 2020 Permalink

Anyone but Kansas as the 1 seed would be great. Why do they insist on putting us together?!

• TonyMontana
      6:04 pm March 6, 2020 Permalink

I agree. But whoever is gonna win it all is probably gonna have to go through Kansas at some point. The odds don’t look good for us. I saw we have like a 5% chance to reach the final four and less than a 1% chance to win it all. Ouch. I hope we get it going come tourney time. It’s possible right? Right!

2. JASUN74
    4:20 pm March 6, 2020 Permalink

Yeah, I guess no matter what we do, we’re in the bracket with the number one overall. The trolling is hard with with the National experts!! Lmao. Hey, line up and play, as long as we believe we can win, we can win!! We just have to get our confidence back.

I’m still 100% behind the Cats, even though we have a couple of the stupidest fans in the world doesn’t mean we can’t win it all.

• TonyMontana
      6:04 pm March 6, 2020 Permalink

upvote this comment

3. ballplayerstu
    4:40 pm March 6, 2020 Permalink

I’ll take it. We’re gonna have the hardest bracket anyways ..

• runningunnin.454
      7:08 pm March 6, 2020 Permalink

By Jove, you know all of the ncaa’s tricks; no doubt. And, Dook will get SDSU, Dayton, or Gonzaga.

4. kuhlkat
    1:31 am March 7, 2020 Permalink

I’m just hoping we can land a big man for next year and Quickley comes back.
    No team led by Hagans can make a final four